Greetings, I've been trying to revive an old plugin under the name of FootCube and the more I work on it more issues I find. I can't seem to figure out how to solve them without tinkering around for hours and making some quick fixes that just hide the issue under the rug. This plugin uses it's own Stats class to manage player statistics and later use it in stats & leaderboard. I've noticed that this way of managing player statistics is poor and can cause a lot of issues (ex. sometimes player gets 500 wins instead of 1, god knows why). Anyways, I'm new to java and only have basic knowledge with it, I'd like to learn how to convert this plugins storage to YAML. I'd like someone to take a look at the current state of the plugin and guide me to fix and improve it. Repo: https://github.com/Neeonn/Fudbal/. Thank you all in advance.