Premium [ConxeptWorks] Model Engine—Ultimate Custom Entity Model Manager [1.14-1.17.1] [Paid]

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by Ticxo, Jun 13, 2020.

1. what does it mean that there is no NMSUtil applied?

2. Ticxo updated [ConxeptWorks] Model Engine—Ultimate Entity Model Manager [1.14-1.16.5] with a new update entry:

Release 2.1.3 - Bug fixes and Massive improvement on ping issues

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. 1.12.2 can support? I need it badly

4. Ticxo updated [ConxeptWorks] Model Engine—Ultimate Entity Model Manager [1.14-1.16.5] with a new update entry:

Release 2.1.4 - Pathfinder fix, minor fixes and feature

5. Ticxo updated [ConxeptWorks] Model Engine—Ultimate Entity Model Manager [1.14-1.16.5] with a new update entry:

Release 2.1.5 - MythicMob bug fix, and improved animation

6. uhhh hi Ticxo so i have a propblem
    my sarver is runing in version 1.13 and it running for along time, but. i realy want to use this plugin. the problem is IF i upgrade my server version to 1.14 it will ruin all the code that have ben created

so can you give any suggestion, solution or problem solving method in this matter

7. Ticxo updated [ConxeptWorks] Model Engine—Ultimate Entity Model Manager [1.14-1.16.5] with a new update entry:

Release 2.1.6 - Calibration settings and a lot of bug fixes

8. [​IMG]

Can you add player support?

• Like Like x 1
  9. 1.17 when ? =)

• Like Like x 1
  10. I assume this plugin uses NMS; are there any short term plans to support Spigot / Paper forks that have the Mojang mappings applied? Currently getting some errors that may be related to this.

Code (Text):
    [16:23:30 WARN]: [ModelEngine] Task #23 for ModelEngine vR2.1.6 generated an exception
    java.lang.NullPointerException: null
            at com.ticxo.modelengine.ModelEngine.lambda$runDelayedTask$0(ModelEngine.java:118) ~[?:?]
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:100) ~[server.jar:?]
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.scheduler.CraftScheduler.mainThreadHeartbeat(CraftScheduler.java:468) ~[server.jar:?]
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.runServer(MinecraftServer.java:1077) ~[server.jar:?]
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.lambda$spin$0(MinecraftServer.java:289) ~[server.jar:?]
            at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:834) [?:?]

Running a custom 1.16.5 Java 11 Paper fork with Mojang mappings applied.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Hi, will the plugin be updated to 1.17? Thanks for the answer and have a great day!

12. This plugin is amazing! Thank you for making it!

13. Ticxo updated [ConxeptWorks] Model Engine—Ultimate Entity Model Manager [1.14-1.16.5] with a new update entry:

Release 2.1.7 - 1.17+ Support and Async model ticking

14. Ticxo updated [ConxeptWorks] Model Engine—Ultimate Entity Model Manager [1.14-1.17.1] with a new update entry:

Release 2.1.8 - MM 5.0 support and bug fixes

15. Does modelengine start its own http endpoint to distribute the resourcepack? And if so how do i disable it because im assembling the resourcepack myself.

16. I can't pay through PayPal. buy plug-in

17. I made a localhost in 1.17 to try the (free demo of) plugin out. Everything is well until i get to the part where i have to create my resource pack according to: https://github.com/Ticxo/Model-Engine-Wiki/wiki/Importing-and-Exporting.
    I created the pack.mcmeta, but no resource pack shows up in-game for me to choose and when i start the localhost i keep getting the message:

§b[Model Engine] Resource Pack generated. Please create pack.mcmeta and pack.png.

I created the pack.mcmeta with the correct text in it (copied and pasted and checked with a json checker):
    upload_2021-8-22_14-13-0.png
    and placed it in the:
    Code (Text):
    plugins/ModelEngine/resource pack/
    folder
    I have created a blank pack.png image that is 128x128 pixels according to (and filled the image with a bunch of colors): https://minecraft.fandom.com/wiki/Tutorials/Creating_a_resource_pack

I got the same message with or without the pack.png

This is what the:
    Code (Text):
    plugins/ModelEngine/resource pack/
    folder looks like (without the pack.png)
    upload_2021-8-22_14-17-19.png

I read all the common mistakes on both the mc wiki and github wiki and that doesn't seem to be the problem.
    I made a brand new localhost and redid everything again and it didn't work.
    I have searched for about 2-3 hours on google to find an answer to this, but nothing worked.
    I have no knowledge about resource packs, so I might be doing something obvious wrong, but at this point I don't know anymore. I would really love to be able to create custom models with this plugin, but I can't get this to work. I'd appreciate it if any1 could help me out.