Spigot Coordinates | [Display Coords and Other Info in Action Bar or Boss Bar] [Lightweight] 2.11

Very Configurable | Easy to use | Other Placeholders | Updates coords fast | Able to Toggle

1. This is probably not possible, but It would be great if the actual BossBar was removed/hidden when the coords are shown in the BossBar. Though, please add color options for the BossBar.

2. I will add the color option to the to-do list. I am not sure if the BossBar can be hidden, but I can see if it can.

3. So far so good! I'll let you know if the issue start occurring again. Thank you!

4. having my own nooby/derp trouble getting player's balance to show in the boss bar. Please let me know what I should type in. I have placeholder API, vault, and essentials but none of the logical balance codes on placeholder's list work for me. Thanks!

5. What placeholder did you put?
    Try this: %vault_eco_balance%

6. Sorry, I should've listed that before. All of them show up as text for me ||| Placeholder API 2.10.9, EssentialsX 2.18.0.0, CoordinatesV2.6
    Screen Shot 2020-08-04 at 10.55.56 PM.png
    %vault_eco_balance%
    %vault_eco_balance_commas%
    %vault_eco_balance_fixed%
    %vault_eco_balance_formatted%
    %essentials_worth%
    %world_<world>_totalBalance%
    {player_balance}

7. Have you downloaded Vault from the PAPI ecloud?

/papi ecloud download Vault

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. So that's how it works! Thanks so much!
    Lastly, is there any way to change the actual bossbar's line/progressbar color?

9. I will take these into account, thank you for your suggestions.

10. Very new to using plugins on my shock byte server. Installed this plugin and it works fine for me but not other players. How and where do I use the coords.use command (if it is a command) to grant access to other players. Thanks in advance.

11. You need a permissions plugin such as: PermissionsEx, LuckPerms, GroupManager, ect.
    There are several tutorials out there about how to set up one of these plugins.

12. Thank you very much

13. Actionbar Fade is set to false but actionbar coords still keeps fading

14. Are there any errors in console? If so, can you please post them. Thank you!

15. There are no errors on the console at all

16. I believe I know what you are talking about now. Correct me if I am wrong:

When doing /coords reload, the actionbar will still fade even if set to false.

If this is the case, I have just fixed this. It will be out the next update, which should be released today.

17. Oh cool, but no I've set it explicitly on the config. Restarted the server and it still happens.

But thank you for fixing

18. johntheskeleton updated Coordinates | [Display Coords in Action Bar or Boss Bar] [Lightweight] with a new update entry:

Version 2.7 | BossBarColor, Command Desc., and Bug fix.

Read the rest of this update entry...