Bukkit CoreProtect 2.17.5

Fast, efficient block logging, rollbacks, and restores

1. Preferably the latest... which is 1.8.8.

2. @RoboMWM I cant, my host doesnt have the option to upgrade to 1.8.8, i dont know why this changed, everyone will have problems, i want a FIX for this.

3. Upload your own jar then. Also, you really aren't providing any sort of info to help you out - videos, logs, permission configuration, steps to reproduce, etc. would be helpful, but you have provided none of these.

4. @RoboMWM i already checked all of them

5. No... we'd like to see these ourselves/you to post them (in hastebin or similar service and link here) since it's clear you're unable to find the issue, and CoreProtect is indeed logging explosions for me.

6. @RoboMWM It does log TNT explosions for me, but like random explosions with a command, thats what i mean it needs to say
    00,01 h #explosion removed (block)
    TNT works
    #tnt removed block
    but i cant find the issue :(

7. Does the plugin fire an explosion or destroy event? Otherwise there's really no way for CoreProtect to know...

8. @RoboMWM Now i set my server to Spigot 1.8 and 1.7 and it works but i dont get it why it doesnt work in 1.8.3 or 1.8.7 or higher

9. Probably because you're using an old version of CoreProtect in the first place.

10. @RoboMWM yes but its the same, i updated it to Coreprotect 2.12.0 (the newest) and it also works in Spigot 1.8 and 1.7

11. One thing you haven't told us yet is how to reproduce your issue.

12. @RoboMWM So what do i need to do, take a screenshot and send it to hastebin i cant read my logs the file is to big :/

13. No, step-by-step of what you do that makes it so it isn't logged.

14. ahhh when a player blows up a chest it says #Creeper any way to go into that?

15. I'm not sure if it's possible to see who triggered a creeper explosion... I'm under the impression that this is possible; and if it is, how should it be logged? Same with TNT, plugin-made explosions, etc.

16. This plugin f.... up my server. Is there even an undo for this changes?

17. Yes, you can undo rollbacks. I think it's /co undo but you know, you might want to read up on the documentation too. This plugin is working wonderfully well for me, and I haven't even purged its SQLite database yet which has accumulated almost a year of data!

18. Well to be honest, I don't know how to properly use it. I just not gonna use it, for the sake in not risking it. :)

19. This isn't a replacement for backups - and it'll do just fine as a logging tool too but okay...