Spigot CoreProtect 2.17.5

Fast, efficient block logging, rollbacks, and restores

1. Anyway to find out who exploded a load of TNT, when I inspect it says #tnt but no player?

2. Take a look at the previous page

3. @Intelli, just discovered that this wasn't open source a few days ago. Would you mind going open source...?

4. Hi, I'm having a slight issue regarding worldedit. I select an area in worldedit enter: "/co rollback t:20m u:<username> r:#worldedit" and it returns: "An internal error occurred while attempting to perform this command". The console returns the following:
    http://pastebin.com/6cbHgix3

5. does anyone noticed that rolling back destroyed chests (i.e. destroyed by a creeper) duplicates items inside them?

6. It doesn't.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  7. I'm using last version 2.12 and spigot git-Spigot-0359393-9a17f01 (MC: 1.8.8) and actually it does duplicate items when rolling back a destroyed chest. I suppose it does with every container. What version are you using?

8. [​IMG]
    I tested it, it doesn't.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  9. 2016-02-20_02.29.39.png 2016-02-20_02.29.59.png
    put that 4 items in chest, rolled back after creeper explosion, it doubles.

10. I have a slight issue,

Went to make a backup of my database file and it appears have, well... gone missing. As in, the plugin is working just fine in logging, rolling back, etc, there is just no longer a db file anywhere.

11. Just upgrade to Spigot 1.9 CoreProtect 2.12.0 pasted a few rollbacks so far no issues running in 1.9

• Like Like x 1
  12. Intelli

Supporter

Seems to be working mostly fine with 1.9. However, if you do find any issues with CoreProtect v2.12.0 using the latest Spigot 1.9 build, please report them here: http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/coreprotect/tickets/

I'll be pushing an official 1.9 update later this week (if necessary).

• Like Like x 2
  13. Just made a ticket about an irritating bug using Minecraft 1.9

14. CoreProtect is at this link saying there are some bugs with 1.9. Please fix them and keep up the good work!

15. The only bug that has been reported is inspector shows it twice. *Unless you do it with a bow in your hand* it restores griefs fine even one I did, 4485 hours old on server which was about 187 days ago. I still want it fixed but no rush if he has other plugins that are more broken. Just found another issue, any 1.9 block do not re-spawn correct, for example, the dragon head on the end ship comes back as a skeleton head.

#117 Ironic_8b49, Mar 3, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2016
  16. I know that it is mostly working okay, but I thought I'd make sure the developer was aware of that.

17. Before I submit a ticket on this, I've noticed something odd on shutdown.
    Coreprotect takes a very long time to finish submitting information before the server can actually shut down.
    Only one player on the server since it started about 30 minutes ago.

18. Intelli

Supporter

Please PM me your servers log file, from startup to shutdown.