Spigot CoreProtect 2.17.5

Fast, efficient block logging, rollbacks, and restores

1. Hey Intelli,

Really cool plugin. One feature that would really help me would be adding a BlockRollbackEvent to the API. The event does not need to be cancellable, I would just appreciate something that lists all the blocks that were rolled back.

Keep up the great work!

2. Legoman99573

Supporter

Haha, its legendary it was featured in a LTT video. This plugin has been a go to for anti griefing tool for years and glad its still up to date.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Hi,

This is a great plugin. I use it all the time, but I came across a bug that's really annoying;
    Steps to reproduce:
    1. place a command block
    2. write something in the command block
    3. rollback the area with the command block, so it is not there anymore
    4. then restore the area with the command block, so it becomes visible again
    5. there's no text in the command block

Again, I really love this plugin, but this bug is really annoying.
    Please fix it if you can.

4. Legoman99573

Supporter

5. Intelli

Supporter

Quickly posting this here from the CoreProtect Discord server:

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  6. Legoman99573

Supporter

Congrats my man. We wish you both a happy wedding day.

7. PawPawDude

PawPawDude Previously gmalone

No server should be without CoreProtect, but I've always felt there was one critical rollback feature missing:

...the ability to rollback all changes to a world EXCEPT GriefPrevention land claims and (as many have requested) WorldGuard regions.

From a server design POV, it means one could have an automatic process that rollsback all changes (incldg griefing) in a world except for areas explicitly protected by GriefPrevention and WorldGuard. It's such an obvious need, but I've never seen a way to do it with existing features.

8. Possible to make it open source? or add drop log function + buttons to "scroll" throught logs ingame. instead of typing /co l 1,2,3,4,5, million times

9. Hey,

Is there a way to translate the messages ? :)

10. Are you going to update this plugin for 1.15 soon?

11. The 1.14.4 build jar you can get from this thread today worked for me on spigot 1.15 without other plugins.

i wouldn't trust me as a source though. and new stuff that's in 1.15 but not in 1.14 probably isn't logged properly. and just test all the commands like big rollbacks etc.

worldguard/worldedit guys says they have a 1.15 build for example but that big chunk changes seem to trigger 1.15 chunk bugs that can corrupt worlds.

so it's a risk you're willing to take i guess

and at least worth a backup and a proper testing, personally i'd wait to hear anything official about 'compiled against 1.15 api' before using it live.

Screenshot 2019-12-11 at 16.48.29.png

12. yeah man it's probably be a bit bugged when a block from 1.15 will interract with plugin, so it's not good for making a changes for now.

13. Let's say i have a player that dropped a diamond to another player and that player then placed it in a chest, can i track that diamond and delete it with this plugin? I have no experience with logging plugins so thought i might as well ask.

14. Intelli

Supporter

I'll be working on a maintenance update soon, so please test out the current CoreProtect version with Minecraft 1.15 and let me know if you guys find any issues. <3

It would log that the diamond was placed in the chest, and could remove it from the chest. However, items dropped and picked up by players aren't logged.

• Informative Informative x 1