Spigot Cosmic Vaults | Supports 1.8+ 3.0.1

Player Vaults exactly like "the most famous Factions Server"'s player vaults!

1. Does this work on 1.7?

2. Every time I opened a player vault, my inventory was the only thing that showed up. I downloaded this resource twice before I realized that a very crucial line in the configuration file was missing. Right under:
    # Size of the vault (example: The size of /pv 1, /pv 2, /pv 3, ect.)
    this line needs to be pasted into the file:
    size-of-vault: 54
    It was missing, which was causing zero player vault spaces to be shown.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Want to install this instead of PlayerVaultsGUI (not updated to 1.12 and lags bad), but there are too many bugs listed in the reviews and comments. :-(

Hopefully Dev does a decent update so I can add a new vault system to the server!

4. @RandomHashTags
    Vault size does not respect size-of-vault: 54

When giving a player the permission CosmicVaults.pv.6 (ie: restrict them to having 6 vaults total) They will only ever be able to save out 6 items from that vault. All the others will be destroyed.

5. @RandomHashTags I found out the plugin will save out the full inventory correctly; It is your openVault function, where permissionSize = to the perm CosmicVaults.pv.# (I don't know if you were going for a permission per player Vault Size?)

So the while loop in there will only ever load in the inventory to the max perm of the CosmicVaults.pv.#. So if we give access to a rank for CosmicVaults.pv.1 they will only ever have 1 inventory slot loaded in. Then, when they close the vault, it only saves out that 1 slot.

I've fixed this for myself, however i do suggest an update.

Awesome plugin btw!

#126 FanaticNinja, Aug 3, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2017
  6. There is major 1.8.8 issues with this plugin. When I try to change the icon on 1.8.8 with this plugin it only comes up with 4 icons and it spams console. Please fix this issue. - Thanks!

7. RandomHashTags

Supporter

8. RandomHashTags

Supporter

9. I had CosmicVaults.pv.3 and CosmicVaults.commands.pv

@RandomHashTags

10. RandomHashTags

Supporter

Using v0.7?

11. It may have been 0.6 actually. I believe I installed it before your the new update.

12. Using the latest version and a lot of my players are saying their pv's are not properly saving items they put in them. For example one person added 2 armor sets to their pv 3 and checked it again a few minutes later, and they were not there. Has this been reported before?

Edit: I think it was version 0.6
    Edit 2: Same thing occurs on 0.7

#136 Jamm_, Aug 12, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Edit icons dont work at all, no errors or anything (@RandomHashTags)

---

Add a {Vault_name} placeholder to show the title the user has set for the vault.
    Add a reload command

14. Hello I have a Problem

Version Spigot : spigot-1.8.8-R0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar

[08:24:15 INFO]: Kriss5400 issued server command: /pv
    [08:24:23 ERROR]: Could not pass event InventoryClickEvent to CosmicVaults v0.7
    org.bukkit.event.EventException
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:310) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:62) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.fireEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:502) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:487) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.PlayerConnection.a(PlayerConnection.java:1630) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.PacketPlayInWindowClick.a(SourceFile:31) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.PacketPlayInWindowClick.a(SourceFile:9) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.PlayerConnectionUtils$1.run(SourceFile:13) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
    at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_144]
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_144]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.SystemUtils.a(SourceFile:44) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.B(MinecraftServer.java:715) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.DedicatedServer.B(DedicatedServer.java:374) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.A(MinecraftServer.java:654) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:557) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_144]
    Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
    at org.bukkit.inventory.ItemStack.<init>(ItemStack.java:94) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
    at me.randomHashTags.CosmicVaults.CosmicVaults.openEditIcon(CosmicVaults.java:377) ~[?:?]
    at me.randomHashTags.CosmicVaults.CosmicVaults.inventoryClickEvent(CosmicVaults.java:95) ~[?:?]
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor6.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_144]
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_144]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:306) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
    ... 15 more

15. On version 0.7 it is not saving player's items in vaults if they have more than their "CosmicVaults.pv.#" number of items stored.

If a player has cosmicvaults.pv.1 it will only save 1 item in their vault, no matter the size of the vault. If they have cosmicvaults.pv.27, they will be able to hold 27 items in the vault. The number of vaults and vault size need to be separate permissions.

Thanks for reading and thank you for this plugin.. A fix would be appreciated @RandomHashTags

16. Is there a way to give a player unlimited amount of vaults?