Could not pass event PlayerInteractEvent to WorkingDrugs v1.0 org.bukkit.event.EventException: null

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by CMCosMic, Jul 7, 2018.

1. Hello, whenever I right click an object on my server this pops up, https://pastebin.com/Vg2pib64

Here is the full log when I start the server then right click something, https://pastebin.com/tRGH3SwG

What im really confused by is that I don't have any plugin installed called "WorkingDrugs" and I never have.

If you need anything else let me know.

[Solved] There was a .jar file called example and it blended right in until i caught it, my bad!

#1 CMCosMic, Jul 7, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2018
  2. FrostedSnowman

Resource Staff

but you do:
    Code (Text):
    [15:40:41] [Server thread/INFO]: [WorkingDrugs] Loading WorkingDrugs v1.0

3. Now that I look back in my plugins folder, I have a folder called "WorkingDrugs" that keeps reappearing after every restart/reload, I never downloaded this plugin it seems like something keeps adding it back.

4. Choco

What plugins have you recently downloaded that may not be considered "well known" or "reputable"? It could very well be possible that a malicious plugin is installing software without your consent.

5. FrostedSnowman

Resource Staff

there is most likely a malicious plugin. show your plugin list. we can most likely help in depicting unfamiliar or sus plugins

6. Optic_Fusion1

Resource Staff

7. I would say. Show your plugin list as @2008Choco and @FrostedSnowman have suggested.
    And if we can't find a malicious plugin because it operates under a legit looking plugin name. Try this.

1. Take out a plugin and start your server
    2. Does the message dissappear? That means that the plugin your removed is the malicious plugin.

If the message still appears put the plugin back and go to the next one. You can repeat this until you have done all of them.

Yeah but OP says he/she never installed such plugin.

8. Optic_Fusion1

Resource Staff

yea ik, however when it comes to the plugin it's more of so someone could decompile it and check it *shrug*

9. I just checked, there is no malicious code in there (In the WorkingDrugs plugin, I don't really understand what's the issue here)

10. FrostedSnowman

Resource Staff

can u post your plugins