Could someone fix me an add-on? (I have the source code)

Discussion in 'Programming' started by iTzSmeagle, Jul 31, 2018.

1. Hi, I'm looking for a person who can help me fix a plugin that I have, since it is very old and is no longer in spigot, there are 2 errors arenas in Team mode do not start and the mysql is disconnected or something and generates logs 20gb in the server server (I'm looking for someone to help me, I have a low budget)
    (sorry for my bad English use the google translator)

2. If it's a simple error to fix, I can help you; if it's a harder error to fix, I can at least point you into the right direction. Can you post the error message in the log file? (It should be the same thing repeated many times if the log file is that big)

3. The plugin does not handle its mysql connection correctly. Its either keeping connections open too long (unlikely, it's talking about 600ms, about half a second) or it closes connections somewhere that it relies on later (this is probably the failure), go look into the source code and see where mysql connections are closed where they should not be :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. mándame mensaje te ayudo

5. Does your MySQL server even run properly (as there's actual read failures caused by the server, like unexpected EOF)