Spigot COVID-Spigot » Live Map, Live News, Donate, Vaccine Tracker, Progression & Much More! 2.5

Keep your server up-to-date on the Coronavirus!

1. Hmm that’s weird, that has never happened to me. What version of Spigot is this, and is this PaperSpigot or just Spigot?

2. I'm using Paper spigot 1.15.2

3. Hmm that’s really weird.. I’ll try to have a fix later or probably tomorrow. So sorry :(

• Like Like x 1
  4. Sounds good, can't wait to check out the plugin!

5. Hello, unfortunately I was unable to figure out the problem. I believe it has something to do with one of the settings on Paper, I am so sorry. I will continue to investigate this issue. In a time like this, everybody deserves to have this plugin, I will keep trying out different scenarios. I am so sorry :(

6. Am curious why 1.12 was skipped over in tested versions.
    Either way i'll try it and see if it works.

7. Can you pls add Brazil?

8. Sure:) I was actually just working on South America!!! :) :p

9. Love the plugin :) but, when a player clicks News, they don't get an output. As well, everything stops working for them and they have to relog. Tried this on a few of my servers (Bungee network), all seem to have the same issue.

10. Hmm, that’s weird. I’ll have an update out hopefully tomorrow! So sorry you are experiencing this :(

11. No worries - keep doing what you're doing! I've never seen any kind of plugin like this, so to raise awareness in such a unique way is amazing.

12. Hello, I have tested the plugin out on 1.8 - 1.15.2. Everything is working perfectly, do you have a VPN Blocker? This should not be happening... Is your server online or offline?

13. NEXT UPDATE - More countries!!!!!!!

EUROPE
    Czech Republic
    Slovakia
    Greece
    Ukraine

ASIA
    Russia
    Turkey
    Afghanistan
    Iran
    India
    China
    South Korea
    Japan

SOUTH AMERICA
    Brazil
    Argentina

14. Snowmite updated COVID-Spigot » Live Map, Live News, Donate, Vaccine Tracker, Progression & Much More! with a new update entry:

Update 2.0

Read the rest of this update entry...

15. Hello everybody! I have added support for many new countries!