Craftbay with whitelisted items

Discussion in 'Server & Community Management' started by LiLChris, Sep 1, 2013.

1. LiLChris

LiLChris Retired Moderator
    Retired

Looking for an alternative to this, anyone know of something exactly like it but has a whitelist auction feature?

I only want my players to sell rarer items (diamonds, beacons, etc) so I don't have to see pointless auctions for dirt, stone, etc.
    For 11 months I used Chestshops & Simple Region Market but did a reset of the server a month ago and want to give an /auction house a try.

As an alternative I will just put a decent price to start an auction, but if anyone has a suggested plugin or method let me know.

Thanks. :)

2. LiLChris

Retired

Yea I know about that one, dislike that it requires another plugin though. :p
    Will keep it in my mind, was also looking at Global Market a few weeks ago but afraid of possible dupes that show up at random from plugins like that.

3. Do you want a plugin for players to auction items or a shop plugin?

4. I found hyperconomy to be a decent shop which you may even be able to use cross server as it can be stored on mysql.

I recently went looking for a decent auction plugin and could not find any either :'(

5. LiLChris

Retired

Just looking at options to be honest, auction just seems the easiest without a headache. :D
    Don't feel like maintaining 50+ regions with shops after a year once again.

This is global market - http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/global-market

1.5mb :eek:

I'll check it out but doubt I will need all those features.

6. Oh wow that's a nice plugin

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. LiLChris

Retired

Yea I just want to make sure its safe from any possible exploits, going to probably add Auction + GlobalMarket, and see which they like unless I find something else in the next few days.