Bukkit Craftconomy 3.3.1

Multiworld / Multicurrency economy plugin

1. Odd, no stacktrace except that?

2. Is there any way to prevent negative balance?

#22 Lazo, Mar 10, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2015
  3. http://pastebin.com/dSQNbjLc

[10:07:35] [Server thread/INFO]: [Vault] Enabling Vault v1.5.3-b37
    [10:07:35] [Server thread/INFO]: [Vault] [Economy] CraftConomy3 found: Waiting
    [10:07:35] [Server thread/INFO]: [Vault] [Permission] PermissionsEx found: Waiting
    [10:07:35] [Server thread/INFO]: [Vault] [Permission] SuperPermissions loaded as backup permission system.
    [10:07:35] [Server thread/INFO]: [Vault] [Chat] PermissionsEx found: Waiting
    [10:07:35] [Server thread/INFO]: [Vault] Enabled Version 1.5.3-b37

4. [10:07:38] [Server thread/ERROR]: [Craftconomy3] Storage engine not supported!

That's your problem, DatabaseType in the config.yml isn't mysql or h2

5. It is mysql, it was working fine until I moved it to 1.8.3. Unless you have your plugin so it cannot use MariaDB aka the mysql driver correctly.

6. So, can I ignore the message then or?

7. working fine with 1.8.3

8. my money isnt updating, i added money to my account for example /money balance doesnt change, stays the same.
    help?

9. What command you did?

10. its fine now.

11. Is there a guide for converting data from iConomy? I don't really understand it...
    Do I just need to install both of them, and type in the command? In that case, what is the "value" in the "/ccsetup convert <filename> <value>" command?

Update:
    I figured out that the value is the actual filename, but after I input the command, it says something goes wrong, but there's no error or any other relating message in the consoleā€¦

#33 Macaron, Apr 2, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2015
  12. what do banks do.

13. I Would say it's the slf4j

http://pastebin.com/0ASN7qP8

14. Seems to work exactly as needed on Spigot 1.8.3, the only question I have is this...

Is this critical? I tried to figure out how to get this to stop showing in console on start up but the ticket I found related to it is marked as "Trivial" and it looks like no one else with this has found any conclusions.

[Server thread/WARN]: SLF4J: Failed to load class "org.slf4j.impl.StaticLoggerBinder".
    [Server thread/WARN]: SLF4J: Defaulting to no-operation (NOP) logger implementation
    [Server thread/WARN]: SLF4J: See http://www.slf4j.org/codes.html#StaticLoggerBinder for further details.

So far everything seems fine, I just hope it doesn't become a problem later on. Thanks for the awesome Economy plugin! I really like the features of multiple economy types. I am still unsure of what banks are for, to share balances with players?

15. SLF4J is a logging library that the SQL library I use use. I just didn't include a "log linker" hence why the message and can be safely ignored.

• Informative Informative x 1
  16. Well so far so good! I don't seem to notice any issues yet and think its features are better than other economy plugins. I am unsure of why anyone would user other economy plugins after using this one because this plugins features are better than the others.

If anyone is reading this curious about this economy plugin then I advise you to definitely download and install Craftconomy! You can name your currency whatever you want and have multiple currencies so you can reward players with rare a currency to buy exclusive items with. Very useful and full of a wide variety of options and features. Also if you can you should donate to the developer to encourage them on keeping up development with Craftconomy!

17. I have a little Problem. When i try to convert the accounts.mini file from iconomy6 with the comment "/ccsetup convert accounts mini" nothing happens. i used "/ccsetup convert iconomy6" and "/ccsetup convert minidb" before. What did i wrong?

18. /ccsetup convert filename accounts.mini