Spigot CraftFlowers [ 1.16+ Port ] 1.0.0

Easy create custom flowers with easy-to-use GUI.

1. Can you add some screenshots so see what the plugin looks like?

2. It looks exactly like this plugin: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/craftflowers.49451/
    Just look at the Videos of the Plugin

Because at its core it is that plugin. It is just a Port to newer Versions.
    If you have any issues please message me.

3. Hello, when I place a block near the flower, it's remove, how can I fix that ? please

4. I replied to your DM.

5. David_Mayr updated CraftFlowers [ 1.16 Port allowed by main Developer ] with a new update entry:

Bug fixes and New Items

Read the rest of this update entry...

6. David_Mayr updated CraftFlowers [ 1.16 Port allowed by main Developer ] with a new update entry:

New Items and Bug Fixes

7. Hey, I was wondering, could you add more crops maybe in the next version? Examples: Beetroot, Pumpkin stem, melon stem, bamboo sapling, etc...
    Also, I loved this plugin, It's amazing and very simple to use, you did a very great job!!

#11 Flocos, Jun 4, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2021
  8. Thanks, I really appreciate it! But I did not create everything in this plugin. It is mainly a port from an old version of another author to 1.16 since the old plugin no longer worked, with lots of fixes and improvements. I'm just saying that because you said "I" did a great job and I want to credit the original author.(patryks) ^^

I will add new Crops when I have time to maintain this plugin again.
    If you want, you can also leave a Review ^^

9. Oooh, now I understand, I was quite confused at first, but nonetheless, you added a lot to the plugin too! as well as updating it to work on 1.16, it really works like a charm!
    And I'm sorry if my request came out as a little pushy, take your time!
    Also, I would leave a review but honestly I don't know how and where lol

10. You can do that on the main page on the bottom. You aren't pushy I just don't have much time right now ^^

11. David_Mayr updated CraftFlowers [ 1.16 Port allowed by main Developer ] with a new update entry:

New FAWE API, Custom Age Items!