1. Guest, as per the stickied thread, this forum has not been in use since 2014. All bugs and feature requests should be posted to JIRA.

Solved Crash Every Few Hours

Discussion in 'Bugs & Feature Requests' started by Jigsaw, Dec 19, 2013.

1. Jigsaw

Supporter

Spigot Version: git-Spigot-1202 (MC: 1.7.2) (Implementing API version 1.7.2-R0.2-SNAPSHOT)

I have recently updated my server to the full 1.7.2 versions of Spigot after using the protocol patched version and I'm having some issues. The server has crashed several times since updating and some of the crashes have no information that is printed to the log. It simply says "Stopping server" and it shuts down. Other times I get the printout from the Watchdog thread. See the log pastes below for what I'm talking about.

Any help is appreciated.

Server Log 1: http://paste.ubuntu.com/6599116/
    Server Log 2: http://paste.ubuntu.com/6599102/

Edit: Solved by removing Dynmap.

#1 Jigsaw, Dec 19, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2013
  2. I can find 3 plugins in the Server thread dump, ChestShop, Vault, and Essentials:
    Code (Text):
    com.Acrobot.ChestShop.Listeners.Player.PlayerInteract.onInteract(PlayerInteract.java:102)
    com.Acrobot.ChestShop.Listeners.PreTransaction.PartialTransactionModule.onPreSellTransaction(PartialTransactionModule.java:103)
    com.Acrobot.ChestShop.Listeners.Economy.Plugins.VaultListener.onAmountCheck(VaultListener.java:63)
    com.earth2me.essentials.UserMap.getUser(UserMap.java:67)
    com.earth2me.essentials.EssentialsConf.load(EssentialsConf.java:164)
    org.bukkit.configuration.file.YamlConfiguration.loadFromString(YamlConfiguration.java:53)

Possibly a corrupt Essentials data file or a null player.

3. Jigsaw

Supporter

I did notice those, but it didn't appear to be causing any thread locking. From what I've seen when a plugin is clearly at fault the watchdog thread will report "Locked on:" followed by the function call that it is locked on.

Another user had a similar issue and stated that replacing Multiverse fixed it for him. I'm going to attempt this, but if that doesn't work I will be looking into those plugins. It looks like it was simply an offline economy transaction, though.