1. Guest, as per the stickied thread, this forum has not been in use since 2014. All bugs and feature requests should be posted to JIRA.

Rejected Crash mc 1.5

Discussion in 'Bugs & Feature Requests' started by jjacobson, Mar 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. http://pastebin.com/BsuuKxsB

Just updated to 1.5, crashed with this soon after. Using build 625, not sure if newest builds will fix it, or if its a plugin problem

md_5 I just updated to the latest build 627, will this fix the problem so I can sleep tonight :) ?

Not sure if this is the cause

13.03 22:37:31 [Server] SEVERE com.vexsoftware.votifier.net.VoteReceiver.run(VoteReceiver.java:114)

2. Not much to see speaking multicraft cuts off about 90% of it. Get it from the server.log so that we can see the full thing.

3. Sorry didnt even see that it was cut off

http://pastebin.com/012jJFNp

4. It happens. xD

It looks like MobArena derped. I did see Votifier along too. Configured right?

5. Yep, mob arena is a massive part of my server so I cant really disable it. I will do some testing, but yea they are all configured.

6. Puremin0rez

Appears to be MobArena

7. I just tested it, and its only happening in one of the arenas. Each time the final player dies in only one of my arenas it crashes. Doesnt happen in the other arenas though. Weird.

8. Hopefully it isn't your servers favorite arena. xD

I suggest disabling it for further investigation. Don't have much experience with Mob Arena, but check that arena's specific config. You might even just have to remake it, in hopes it works.

9. I just disabled that one arena, and yea it was one of the favorites :( oh well, as long as its fixed eventually.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Sorry im stupid and changed some spawnpoints in my config by mistake to insanely massive numbers.

11. Puremin0rez

Locked at OPs request.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.