1. Guest, as per the stickied thread, this forum has not been in use since 2014. All bugs and feature requests should be posted to JIRA.

Crash Report with Netty

Discussion in 'Bugs & Feature Requests' started by selfservice0, Feb 9, 2013.

1. md_5

Administrator Developer

Can confirm it has any to do with the changes - its a very common plugin error.
    mbaxter

2. Right after putting in the Netty version I received this error twice in a row (crashed, restarted, one minute later crashed). I have not made any plugin changes recently and have not received this error before.

But that does not go to say that it isn't a plugin, might be a plugin not getting along with the new spigot version. All I can say is it didn't happen before Netty, but did repetitively after Netty.

PS: I'm using the new ProtocolLib that supposedly utilizes Netty So this may be causing the issue, but I have have this ProtoLib for a few days with no issues until now.
    Here is an error reported from ProtocolLib prior to one of the two crashes
    http://pastebin.com/LQG0pKbz
    I'll send the report their way also

#3 selfservice0, Feb 9, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2013
  3. md_5

Administrator Developer

I'd try sending that off to ProtocolLib. As per the front post, this is still very much an extreme dev build, but its good to see you giving it a shot :) new changes are happening very frequently and are still unstable.

4. I like to take a risk ;]

5. md_5

Administrator Developer