1. Guest, as per the stickied thread, this forum has not been in use since 2014. All bugs and feature requests should be posted to JIRA.

Crash Crash

Discussion in 'Bugs & Feature Requests' started by JacksonML, Apr 30, 2013.

1. I set my friend up his own server a few months ago. Well he a month ago got a crash. Everytime he would get a crash on his server. His dad tried to update Java (I think he did successfully (I'll explain later)), and that's when the crashing started. I just recently reinstalled java and that didn't fix anything. I'm not sure what happened. Does Bukkit/Spigot require java 6 and it doesn't work with Java 7? I tried Bukkit and Spigot with no plugins in and it keeps crashing. Here's the crash report: http://pastebin.com/DJtzdByw

2. java.net.UnknownHostException: Phantom CityCraft
    looks something like a configuration error, I wouldn't be sure though.

Also, that crash was with java 6, tbough that shouldn't affect anything.
    Java Version: 1.6.0_27, Sun Microsystems Inc.

Can you post your server.properties and bukkit.yml?

And can you try running a server without that server folder on that computer?
    Like creating a new folder and just copying the server.jar/bukkit.jar/spigot.jar file over then running it.

Also, although this probably has nothing to do with it, can you try running with -Xmx1024M -Xms1024M instead of -Xmx800M -Xms800M?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thanks. You actually fixed it. The Phantom CityCraft was in the ip which was breaking it. thanks for your help. lol

4. You're welcome!
    Be sure to mark the thread as solved!