Solved Crashing every 1 hour

Discussion in 'Spigot Help' started by MaslataMustDie, May 14, 2016.

1. Hello,
    Every 30-60 minutes my server stops and I get this error. http://pastebin.com/SVh3ttLP

I'm using version git-Spigot-e6f93f4-935f18b (MC: 1.9.2) (Implementing API version 1.9.2-R0.1-SNAPSHOT)

Plugins (38): HealthBar, SkinsModule, Essentials, ClearLag, AutoMessage, WorldBorder, NametagEdit, BungeeNoMsg, SimpleBackup, PermissionsEx, MCDonate, Stop127, RandomBox, ViaVersion, CustomJoinItems, Vault, EssentialsSpawn, TitleManager, WorldEdit, MarriageMaster, Jobs, WorldGuard, ProtocolLib, NoCheatPlus, BungeePortals, SimpleClans, ChestCommands, RandomTeleport, Signs, WGExtender, ChatEx, ServerSigns, MineResetLite, CreativeControlByKubqoA, AuthMe, ScoreboardStats, HolographicDisplays, ChatGuard

2. Hi there. It seems to me like your server is trying to access a file, but is unable to. The cause for this could be that one or more of your plugins does not match your spigot version.

3. Thanks. I will check plugins.

4. Saw someone else posted a thread a while back similar to this one. Are you using a custom world generator? Or maybe just have installed some.. eh.. world related plugins?

5. Custom.
    Never used this world plugins.

6. So you're using a custom world generator?

Then, try either updating spigot, the plugin itself, or disable leaf-decay.

7. Oh, sorry-sorry. I mean default minecraft generator. No plugins.

Can it be because of corrupted chunks?
    I check my world with Minecraft Region Fixer(http://www.minecraftforum.net/forum...inecraft-tools/1261480-minecraft-region-fixer), it showed no errors. But is it working for 1.9 worlds?

8. Well, if your server can't stay up for more than 40 minutes - it's worth the try. Backup your current world, and generate a new world. Still seeing errors?

9. I will try it.

If problem in the world, is there a way to fix the world, without creating new one?

10. Appears like an EnderDragon is causing the issue. The easiest way to fix it is regen the world. The harder way is to find out where the problem is and delete that chunk.
    Code (Text):
    Stack:
    [13:38:54] [Spigot Watchdog Thread/ERROR]:      net.minecraft.server.v1_9_R1.DragonControllerLandedFlame.c(SourceFile:68)
    [13:38:54] [Spigot Watchdog Thread/ERROR]:      net.minecraft.server.v1_9_R1.EntityEnderDragon.n(EntityEnderDragon.java:170)
    [13:38:54] [Spigot Watchdog Thread/ERROR]:      net.minecraft.server.v1_9_R1.EntityLiving.m(EntityLiving.java:1775)
    [13:38:54] [Spigot Watchdog Thread/ERROR]:      net.minecraft.server.v1_9_R1.EntityInsentient.m(EntityInsentient.java:244)
    [13:38:54] [Spigot Watchdog Thread/ERROR]:      net.minecraft.server.v1_9_R1.World.entityJoinedWorld(World.java:1612)
    [13:38:54] [Spigot Watchdog Thread/ERROR]:      net.minecraft.server.v1_9_R1.World.g(World.java:1587)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  11. If the server still encounter errors, you could try and simply locate the corrupted chunks, and then regenerate them with mcedit. That usually fixes it.
    Another thing you could do is ask your host to run a world repair on your world. Mine once did it, and fixed my corrupted chunks.
    I've also heard that you can replace the corrupted level.dat files inside your world folder

Hope this helps

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  12. Yes, I see.. I've never seen anything like this before.. would you be able to simply type /killall enderdragon?

Aha, sorry, not that experienced.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Commands to kill mobs
    Code (Text):
    WorldEdit: /butcher <radius optional> ___This removes all mobs

Essentials: /killall enderdragon

• Like Like x 2
  14. Ah, yes. That I do know. I was just making sure since the mob/entity was "corrupted" I've had problems with removing corrupted item frames before.

• Like Like x 1
  15. OMG. I found the problem. When I teleported in End World, server stopped and crashed.
    The solution is to regenerate world_the _end.

Big Thanks! 128.png