Premium Crate Reloaded - Mystery Crate [1.8 - 1.14.X]

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by dinosaur, Feb 2, 2015.

1. Is the plugin Java 11 compatible?

2. Yes, we load it on server start and it is stored in memory.

Yes

• Like Like x 1
  3. Hello, with your plugin, is it possible to open several cash registers at the same time?

4. @dinosaur will the Items have "CustomModelData" by chance? or they already do?

5. @dinosaur Got this error https://pastebin.com/z6dB5huy using this line
    Code (YAML):
        - chance:(1.0), item:(player_head 1 name:&aWilltella lore:&aA_delicious_snack!! skull:eyJ0ZXh0dXJlcyI6eyJTS0lOIjp7InVybCI6Imh0dHA6Ly90ZXh0dXJlcy5taW5lY3JhZnQubmV0L3RleHR1cmUvNTE1ZGNiMmRhMDJjZjczNDgyOWUxZTI3M2UzMDI1NjE3ZDgwNzE1MTZmOTUzMjUxYjUyNTQ1ZGE4ZDNlOGRiOCJ9fX0)
    copied from wiki https://crates.hazebyte.com/#/config/crate using v2.0.21 on paper spigot 1.15.1.

This error doesn't show up when using v2.0.11 on paper spigot 1.13.2

6. I'll take a look into this. Thank you for letting me know.

7. @dinosaur hello! When I use this plugin have a problem. It is when animation and end-animation aren't 'none', always option will be invalid. Could you fix it?By the way, I have a friend think this plugin is great. but she want a mod-compatible version.could you do it? if not,it is nothing.

#2448 EanLer, Jan 29, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2020
  8. Has anyone reported any issues with just looking at the crates?

I'm noticing some extreme FPS drop when just facing your character at a crate. I personally don't have too many issues, but I am getting regular reports of players disconnecting while looking at that crate and then they cannot log back in until we move them away from that room.

(Edit: Just wanted to note that some of these players do have particles turned off)

I'm not seeing anything console wise or really in any direction that would help. I only have one crate placed in that room.

9. Suggestion: My players keep crying out for the ability to open multiple keys at once with the CSGO crate.

10. I have the problem that some commands are run twice - I've fx made custom commands to deliver rewards as well as custom messages afterwards - which are being run twice whenever people win that item/thing in the crates - what causes this? And can it be fixed?

11. @dinosaur I have some suggestions: can you add a treasure chest that can be opened with multiple keys at the same time, and there will be a minimum reward function when opening with multiple keys.

12. how would I make it so players get one vote crate key for each vote page ?