Premium Crate Reloaded - Mystery Crate [1.8 - 1.14.X]

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by dinosaur, Feb 2, 2015.

1. Damn! No wonder I been with this plugin forever, you add stuff before I even ask. The best dinosaur, thank you!! **happiness** Reviewing.

- waqe

2. A daily reward system chest crate. would be very big thumps up if that could be added to this plugin.

3. Create a daily kit that gives the key for a daily crate. I'm not 100% sure what you're trying to do but keep in mind that this is a crate plugin, not an attendance reward plugin

4. i am exacly just looking for a chest/crate or a sign plugin that can give a reward every 24h for an example.
    - for my idea. the thing i have to create a kit first would'nt work out.
    i can only find this type of plugin im thinking on, on bedrock editions sadly.
    thats why it could be a big thumps up for this plugin.

5. You'd need an attendance plugin or give players a daily kit which includes a crate key they can use on a "Daily Crate" you'd have to manually create. Take my word with a grain of salt if you'd like but I highly doubt this plugin will have an attendance reward system.

6. You could prob use CMI w/ this plugin to make it a 24hr crate??
    You make a kit, and the kit would have a cooldown of 24hrs.
    The kit would give the key.

7. When a player buys a key, the {money} variable is not being translated. It just says that I have {money} left. Any idea?

[​IMG]

8. Hi there, i bought the plugin as it says 1.17 yet it does not work on 1.17, when will this be fixed please

9. This plugin works great for me. I used it on 1.17 and currently on 1.17.1. I'm sure the author could help more if you gave some detail to what issue you are running into or head over to the plugin's Discord server (click the SUPPORT button on the main plugin page).

10. When will be implemented mysql?

11. Any chance to get a new crate animation? Be nice to see a cosmic like choice type with tiered rewards. Another idea being a random item field so you can add a bunch of junk easily

12. I have a problem with adding complex commands in 1.17 ...

- 'always:(), cmd:(/minecraft:give {player} diamond_sword{AttributeModifiers:[{AttributeName:"generic.max_health",Amount:6,Slot:mainhand,Name:"generic.max_health",UUID:[I;-121928,11514,141350,-23028]}],display:{Name:'[{"text":"Test","italic":false,"color":"red","bold":true}]'}} 1)'

org.bukkit.configuration.InvalidConfigurationException: while parsing a block collection
    in 'string', line 36, column 13:
    - 'always:(), ...
    ^
    expected <block end>, but found '['
    in 'string', line 43, column 256:
    ... 141350,-23028]}],display:{Name:'[{"text":"Test","italic" ...
    ^

Caused by: org.yaml.snakeyaml.parser.ParserException: while parsing a block collection
    in 'string', line 36, column 13:
    - 'always:(), ...
    ^
    expected <block end>, but found '['
    in 'string', line 43, column 256:
    ... 141350,-23028]}],display:{Name:'[{"text":"Test","italic" ...
    ^

at org.yaml.snakeyaml.parser.ParserImpl$ParseBlockSequenceEntry.produce(ParserImpl.java:555) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Paper-266]
    at org.yaml.snakeyaml.parser.ParserImpl.peekEvent(ParserImpl.java:165) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Paper-266]

13. I have this weird issue when I restart my server, the crates don't stay where they are set at, in the config they are set where they need to be, but they disappear still. Any idea why?