Spigot Crates - The easy to configure Crates Plugin! [1.8 / 1.12-1.17] [Open Source] 1.15

The easy to configure Crates Plugin!

1. Zarosch updated Crates - That's how Crates makes fun! [1.8 / 1.12-1.15] with a new update entry:

Read the rest of this update entry...

2. Hay :)

1. Now it is possible. The default crate "money" has now glass plains as background. You can add now for any crate a background like this. (show example below)
    2. Yes it is possible to add commands as reward in your crate. (show example below)

Code (YAML):
    crates:
      money
    :
        name
    : Money Crate
        item
    :
          material
    : GOLD_INGOT
          amount
    : 1
          durability
    : 0
          meta
    :
            displayName
    : §6Money Crate
            lore
    :
           - §7Money! Anybody needs money.
            showenchant
    : false
          enchantments
    :
            unsafe
    :
           - LUCK:1
        content
    :
          rivet
    :
            name
    : §cRivet
            chance
    : 50
            item
    :
              material
    : BARRIER
              amount
              durability
              meta
    :
                displayName
    : §cRivet
            commands
    : []
          100-dollar
    :
            name
    : §6100 Dollar!
            chance
    : 30
            item
    :
              material
              amount
              durability
              meta
    :
                displayName
            commands
    :
           - money give %player 100
          250-dollar
    :
            name
    : §6250 Dollar!
            chance
    : 15
            item
    :
              material
              amount
              durability
              meta
    :
                displayName
            commands
    :
           - money give %player 250
          500-dollar
    :
            name
    : §6500 Dollar!
            chance
    : 5
            item
    :
              material
    : GOLD_BLOCK
              amount
              durability
              meta
    :
                displayName
    : §6500 Dollar!
            commands
    :
           - money give %player 500
        inventory-background
    :
          material
    : STAINED_GLASS_PANE
          amount
          durability
    : 3
          meta
    :
            displayName
    : ' '

3. That’s awesome!! Thank you for the updates!! I had 2 more questions (sorry for all the questions ;-; ) but

1. I think the answer is yes but are custom items supported?

2. Is it possible to make it that a physical key is needed to open up the crate?

I think that’s all I’m looking for to make my switch over ^~^

4. 1. Yes it is supported, but I'm not really sure that all is working. When you get problems with an Item, can you write me, what is not supported. I will added asap.
    Lores, Enchantments, Item name, Item amount, Item durability, Colored leather armor, Skullowner and Unbreaking items are currently possible.

2. Currently the crates are Items. Your players have to rightclick this item anywhere to open this crate.

5. Alright! That sounds good! Are keys planned for the future? Thank you again for all the info!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. hi,i use it on the latest paper git - 161.
    it works great but After changing the name of lottery ticket,It will become placeable. And,If I set the material of the lottery ticket to diamond ,Players can put diamonds in their backpacks. The lottery will consume their own diamonds in advance instead of the right tickets

7. Hi,
    this is the nicest crate plugin that i had found.

Do you can add MySQL support? I don't know plugins with this feature and a nice animation!

Do you speak german?

8. Hey LixelHD,
    for what do you need mysql support?
    And yes I'm speak german.

9. Es ist wichtig, man kauft sich im Shop Crates. Wenn es zB mehrere Lobbys oder Spielmodi gibt, kann man sich dann aussuchen wo man sie öffnet.

10. Hey! Wie sieht's aus mit 1.16.2?^^

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Hi, support for 1.16.2?
    Since I got this:

[17:36:13 ERROR]: Error occurred while enabling Crates v1.12 (Is it up to date?)
    java.lang.RuntimeException: Your server version isn't supported in Crates! (1_16_R2)
    at me.velz.crate.version.VersionMatcher.lambda$match$1(VersionMatcher.java:28) ~[?:?]
    at java.util.Optional.orElseThrow(Optional.java:290) ~[?:1.8.0_201]
    at me.velz.crate.version.VersionMatcher.match(VersionMatcher.java:28) ~[?:?]
    at me.velz.crate.Crates.onEnable(Crates.java:44) ~[?:?]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:263) ~[patched_1.16.2.jar:git-Purpur-725]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:380) ~[patched_1.16.2.jar:git-Purpur-725]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:483) ~[patched_1.16.2.jar:git-Purpur-725]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_16_R2.CraftServer.enablePlugin(CraftServer.java:499) ~[patched_1.16.2.jar:git-Purpur-725]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_16_R2.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:413) ~[patched_1.16.2.jar:git-Purpur-725]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R2.MinecraftServer.loadWorld(MinecraftServer.java:469) ~[patched_1.16.2.jar:git-Purpur-725]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R2.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:251) ~[patched_1.16.2.jar:git-Purpur-725]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R2.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:941) ~[patched_1.16.2.jar:git-Purpur-725]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R2.MinecraftServer.lambda$a$0(MinecraftServer.java:178) ~[patched_1.16.2.jar:git-Purpur-725]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_201]

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Would be much appreciated if you could upgrade the Crate plugin to 1.16.2.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Thanks! The best plugin ever!

14. Is it possible to actually use keys? It seems there's a "key" option in the config but I'm confused as to what its function is.

15. psl mysql support.

16. Please update to 1.16.4!
    Thanks!

17. Would be much appreciated if you could upgrade the Crate plugin to 1.16.4 :)