Spigot CratesPlus - Free Crates Plugin! [1.8 - 1.16.4] 4.5.3

A free and great crates plugin for Minecraft

• Like Like x 1
  1. ./cratesplus crate create crashes my client.

2. Try using Shopkeepers so people can trade with villagers for keys. For example you can setup a shop which is going to sell a peice of paper with a specific lore and then players can trade them to villagers. (The lore is needed so that players wont be able to dupe the paper in anvils).

3. Shopkeepers works perfectly for this kind of thing. Best plugin ever

4. ERROR Could not pass event PlayerInteractEvent to CratesPlus v4.5.2
    04.06 18:41:35 [Server] INFO java.lang.NullPointerException: null
    04.06 18:41:35 [Server] INFO at plus.crates.Listeners.PlayerInteract.onPlayerInteract(PlayerInteract.java:45) ~[?:?]

pls update

5. Would it be possible to hook into CMI and use the hologram system there? It would be awesome if that is doable.

6. How do I change the opening animation? The current default one is ugly asf... And would like a few more options, such as crate on the go, csgo, etc.

7. Υou need to find a crates opener and after downloading it you add it into the "opener" folder in crates plus folder.Then checking through the crates plus config, when setting up a crate you can see an option called opener and thats how you chose the opener you want. For example for csgo it would be Opener: CSGO but csgo opener has not been updated yet for minecraft 1.14.2 (i have not checked if it works). https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/csgo-opener-cratesplus.24027/

8. Peut t'"on m'aider svp
    [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Hello, any way to message JUST the player who opened the crate. If not, please implement this!

10. #1593 sfBanjo, Jun 8, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  11. ConnorLinfoot This plugin allows you to use Crates only as a reward? Crates can not appear around the world as surprises?

12. Downgrade to v4.5.1 until the developer fixes it, that's what we have done

• Like Like x 1
  13. Yeah i did, seems fixed now

14. Is there a way to use /crate key to give a key to a player without needing their playername? I'm trying to add the /crate key command to an essentialsx kit, and console keeps responding that it needs a playername. I've tried {PLAYER} and {PLAYERNAME} to no luck... anyone know a way around it?

15. have you tried
    Commands:
    - crate key %player% votecrate 1
    Or maybe try to hold the key and add it to the kit using whatever gui the kit plugin has