Spigot CratesPlus - Free Crates Plugin! [1.8 - 1.16.4] 4.5.3

A free and great crates plugin for Minecraft

1. @ConnorLinfoot

Hiya. This plugin would be perfect if it supported particle effects.

2. @Crallison yes, you can do this. You'll need to edit the config.yml for the plugin. Pasting an example below from one of mine. You'll have to fix the spacing for the yml, as these posts strip the formatting :/

'11':
    Type: COMMAND
    Item Type: PAPER
    Percentage: 20
    Commands:
    - eco give %name% 500
    Item Data: 0
    Name: '&a$500'
    Amount: 1
    Enchantments: []
    Lore: []
    Metadata:
    ==: ItemMeta
    meta-type: UNSPECIFIC
    display-name: §a$500

3. Hello,
    Do you know if it’s possible to win multiple items in 1 chest?
    (eg: Sword, full armor, .. WIN with 1 key)

Thank you!
    Farouil :cool:

4. Whats the actual command for the console to run to give a player a crate key
    ive tried %player%, [player], etc.

6. > [K [31;1m[05:41:11 ERROR]: Could not pass event PlayerInteractEvent to CratesPlus v4.5.2
    java.lang.NullPointerException: null [39;0m

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. Is there a way to disable crates opening notification using commands? If there isn't, could this feature be implemented? Thanks!

8. when i restart my server it turns the crates into normal chests....any help would be very appreciated

9. Are you on 1.14.4? I updated my server last night and now I'm having the same issue.

10. no im in 1.12.2....i even tried to rollback to 4.5.1 and still the same issue

#1650 FadedLake64040, Jul 20, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2019
  11. 1.14.3

when you ready to update. :)

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
  12. Constant Console Spam 1.14.4 Update ?
    [Server] Server thread/INFO This server is running CraftBukkit version git-Spigot-1981d55-860b354 (MC: 1.14.4) (Implementing API version 1.14.4-R0.1-SNAPSHOT)
    [Server] Server thread/INFO You are running the latest version

https://pastebin.com/hGchANYY

• Agree Agree x 3
  13. Traded to Paper an I also still get the the ever so annoying console spam as I call it. Don't really want to get rid of this plugin but going on 3rd month of 1.14 updates and still no response. Hanging by a thread. Yes I have checked the bukkit dashboard..nadda.

• Agree Agree x 3
  14. Gone-Incognito

Gone-Incognito Previously MrAnonymous

Came here to see if there was any update on the issue with the console getting spammed continually with errors... I guess if nothing is done soon it sadly might be time to find a replacement...

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  15. if you find one can you please share your findings as I know I will.. Much appreciated

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. I have done a review stating the following: 2 stars My reason for this rating is solely for the developers response to his/her plugin is well needless to say null. The plugin works provided you read the hidden perms. However the constant spamming of console errors throughout 1.13-14.4 is indescribable a pain in a server owners ass. Last update was June 1 which fixed duplication of keys which was needed in 1.13. My suggestion is to look for another crate plugin unless you like your console sending errors like a debug program.

• Agree Agree x 3
  17. Hey I'm getting this error using the CratesPlus plugin on a server running Bukkit 1.14.3-RO.1

I get the error when trying to change the colour of the crate in the /crates settings GUI, here's the error: https://pastebin.com/zQnFKkXi

18. The error:

Could not pass event PlayerInteractEvent to CratesPlus v4.5.2
    java.lang.NullPointerException: null

is getting out of hand. I'm about ready to switch to a different Crates Plugin if the developer has no plans to update this soon. I've almost switched to something else a few times, but what a royal pain, if an update is only a week or two away.

PLEASE FIX THIS ISSUE AND BECOME 1.14.4 COMPATIBLE.

It does seem to work though.

[09:55:00 INFO]: This server is running Paper version git-Paper-152 (MC: 1.14.4) (Implementing API version 1.14.4-R0.1-SNAPSHOT)
    [09:55:00 INFO]: Checking version, please wait...
    [09:55:01 INFO]: Previous version: git-Paper-151 (MC: 1.14.4)
    [09:55:01 INFO]: You are running the latest version

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Hey Folks... Did some digging...

The developer hasn't posted anything on this web site since the update to this plugin on June 1, 2019.

He also noted on his Profile page:

Likely that development on CratesPlus and other plugins is going to heavily slow down or even come to a halt for a while. May 15, 2017

I think we should get this resource flagged as abandoned so that folks like me don't download it and get it all up and running and find after two months, that it was already at end of life.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Useful Useful x 2
  20. My admin fixed the constant error issues , where does the owner want the fix, there is nowhere to fork on gib. No more errors