Bukkit Crazy Crates || Now with 10 different crate types. v1.8.5

Want some good quality crates without paying money for them? Then check this Crate Plugin Out.

1. Kicjow submitted a new resource:

►►Crazy Crates◄◄ || Add some fun crates to your server. - Want some good quality crates without paying money for them? Then check this Crate Plugin Out.

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 3
  2. How do I do to give keys to the player?

3. There are no physical keys or crates. Unless you use a plugin to make the block they click do the command. Do /cc give <Crate> <Amount> <Player> to give a player an amount of keys

4. thank you
    perfect plugin

5. Thanks man <3

6. Der if the future could change the liveliest of the blocks?

7. animation
    sorry for my English

8. Hmmm I am not sure how you would be able to change the animation. If you could explain a bit more

9. one of your pics is broken =3 the one under quad spoiler

10. Ya I when I edit the resource it works and I have even uploaded the gif to other places and still won't show.

11. Wow, a free crates plugin?1? No way!

Nice dude, awesome plugin. :D

• Like Like x 1
  12. Change the way the blocks are placed and taken away and not disappear all at once

13. Lol ya I want more people to have crates plugins and not have to pay for them.

Thanks man <3

I don't think so because that wouldn't be necessary.

14. Ok I just thought it would be cool

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. Sorry but if you have any other crate ideas share them with me and ill try and add them.

16. this crate animation is also nice =3 [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 3
  17. funny helped make this? :eek:
    I must download this! :D

18. Hmm strange crate.

he built the Quad Crates platforms

• Like Like x 1
  19. yeah its a crate that allows a player to select 9 options from a randomized list and 1 unique item from a different randomized list.

• Agree Agree x 1