Creative mode - prevent clients from assigning unwanted meta

Discussion in 'Spigot Help' started by Roopy, Jun 23, 2015.

1. Hey, I've been experiencing an issue lately on my Creative server, and it's a bit hard to explain.

Some players have been spawning in items that are unobtainable (ex: potions with every single effect and that lasts forever, or weapons with extremely high enchantment levels) and I need a way to prevent this. The items can be very dangerous to other players because of the ways some are designed to annoy and distract players -- especially if they just joined and are at creative spawn and get splashed by said potion.

Is there a plugin that can prevent clients from doing this? Is there a certain mod that does this, or many?

Looking forward to some help, here's some information below if you need it.

Version:
    INFO This server is running CraftBukkit version git-Spigot-44c59bf-8f0f4ed (MC: 1.8.7) (Implementing API version 1.8.7-R0.1-SNAPSHOT

Plugins (yes, it's a lot)
    Plugins (58): Questioner, PerWorldPlugins, TuxTwoLib, Lockette, TrailGUI, PerWorldSpawn, HarmonicraftPlugin, HideStream, CombatTag, CoreProtect, AsyncWorldEditInjector, dynmap, WorldEdit, TitleMotd, MultiInv, Essentials, ClearLag, AutoMessage, ChatControl, Votifier, ProtocolLib, AutoSaveWorld, AsyncWorldEdit, EssentialsChat, PermissionsEx, mcMMO, GAListener, Vault, PerWorldTablist, ServerListPlus, OreGeneratorRevolution, MassiveCore, EnjinMinecraftPlugin, WorldGuard, Factions, ASkyBlock, ChestCommands, PlayerVaults, EssentialsSpawn, PlotMe, CompatNoCheatPlus, Jobs, SilkSpawners, NoCheatPlus, ColoredTags, OnTime, EchoPet, Parkour, ChestShop, PlotMe-DefaultGenerator, DynmapPlotMe, Multiverse-Core, Multiverse-Portals, HolographicDisplays, Multiverse-NetherPortals, Minigames, Towny, MobArena

2. This is becoming quite an issue, lots of players have obtained these items. :(