Bukkit CreativeGates 2.13.7

Create teleportation gates without running a single command.

1. Cayorion

Patron

2. Once you get used to having Creative Gates available it's tough to imagine a faction build without it. We use this to tie together our faction's various colonies, mines, darkrooms, and other resources. The plugin is versatile enough to allow the gates to be made a part of the environment too. For example, in our private faction a user can run onto a boat and appear on another boat in some remote location, and all we had to do in order to create it was lay down a few blocks and click them with a named clock.

Things can be be more complicated than that too, allowing for an intelligent hub to easily be created, with entry and exit only gates or multiple entrances or exists on the same gate network. It's all intuitive on the control end though, as you use simple game materials, like blaze rods or magma cream, to edit the properties of a gate.

levers

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. Cayorion

Patron

Thanks! I could not have said it better myself. Would you mind if I used parts of your text in the plugin documentation?

4. Please do!

levers

5. Might be worthwhile to include how to make a gate in the description ;)

6. Cayorion

Patron

Thank you for the feedback. I have added a quick description.
    Out of curiosity, did you read the documentation? Or didn't you notice the link?

The way I have set this up atm is a brief documentation here on spigot for my plugins and a much longer one on my main website. Maybe I haven't made that obvious enough?

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Sorry, I didn't notice it. You added a good amount of info there so I kind of assumed that the basics would be there. My bad. Not used to seeing many plugins around with a full doc like the MassiveCraft ones have. And been seeing way too many 4 sentence ones around here too lately XD.

8. Does this work with BungeeCord?

9. Cayorion

Patron

Cayorion updated CreativeGates with a new update entry:

Read the rest of this update entry...

10. Cayorion

Patron

11. Cayorion

Patron

12. Cayorion

Patron

13. Cayorion

Patron

14. Is there a way to run this without that core thing?
    I REALLY dont want it.

15. I have this bug... Is there anyway to fix it?

[​IMG]

16. Someone said you can shutdown server, remove plugin, restart server, enter creative mode, worldedit gate, then reinstall plugin and restart the server. I couldn't get it to work though. It won't even Spawn a Portal block on my server. I realize it says ancient gates but its the exact same issue.
    Here is the exact Post...

17. Hello, is it possible to change the message given to the player when they use a gate? Thanks

18. There is not a solution... :/

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. I don't want to step on anyone’s plugin toes but with Ancient gates you can.