Spigot CropClick 1.5.9.01

This plugin will make you be able to click crops and recive the drops.

1. I'll take a look at it and see what I can do :D

• Like Like x 1
  2. Thanks :D

3. I've looked into it a bit, and if I were to add this feature the best way is for me to make an API to make Developers add to support their custom items. Because this would be quite an expensive task, and very time-consuming.

4. Bakuplayz updated CropClick with a new update entry:

1.5.6 - Updator Update

Read the rest of this update entry...

5. The plugin seems to have such an API. I'm glad you can try it https://itemsadder.plugin.ga/developers/java-api

6. Yeah, that's great it'll make it easier. Though the plugin still costs money which I'm currently not able to spend :/

7. Maybe I can help with the test

8. I mean problem is, for the API to work I'll need to add the plugin, and I don't feel nice to the developer by not buying it so I'm not sure I'll support it, sorry.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Bakuplayz updated CropClick with a new update entry:

1.5.7 - Lazyness Update

10. Bakuplayz updated CropClick with a new update entry:

11. Yes, It's fixed and thanks for the support and being so friendly :D

12. Bakuplayz updated CropClick with a new update entry:

1.5.9 - Toggle move update

13. Bakuplayz updated CropClick with a new update entry:

Duplication Glitch (Temporary fix)

14. Hi Bakuplayz,

I've run into what appears to be a bug related to the Poison-Potato-Percent setting.
    In my scenario I am using all default drop amounts however have set Poison-Potato-Percent to 2 in order to match the vanilla drop rate however this actually results in no poison potatoes being dropped at all. With a little bit of testing I've found that any percentage lower than 25 (1-24) results in no poison potato drops.

The only workaround I was able to find for this was to set Mode to Vanilla and set the potato Drop Value to 100. This allows me to get the proper 2% drop rate as configured as well as the correct potato drops since the 100 value is ignored in vanilla mode. The testing results seem to indicate some sort of incorrect logic check is in place based on the Drop Value. From what I can tell it appears to be something along the lines of; if Poison-Potato-Percent% of potato Drop Value is less than 1 then don't give any poison potatoes. e.g. 24% of 4 is less than 1 so no poison potatoes but 2% of 100 is fine.

Optimally I think it'd be nice if the poison potato drop percentage was brought in line with vanilla as described on The Wiki where the percentage chance is just to drop 1 poison potato as well as the standard drops rather than what the plugin currently does where it drops on or the other. I suspect this could probably simplify the logic a bit too :p

Hopefully this issue isn't too difficult to resolve. It'd also be awesome to have the plugin source available somewhere like github as I would have gladly debugged and submitted a PR to fix this.

15. Hello BiohazardStuff!

I have now tried that out, and yes there seems to be an issue involving that percentage. And I'll be adding a fix during the next update; thanks for your report :D By the way, I'm currently in the workings of making a Github plugin source page for both this plugin, and the CraftingGUI plugin.

Also have an amazing day :D

• Friendly Friendly x 1