Cross Node Connections;

Discussion in 'BungeeCord Discussion' started by SwiftSwamp, Sep 3, 2013.

1. What kind've listeners or setup do I need to have multiply servers from mutliply nodes connect to a Bungee Network? I currently have my main node that holds 6 or so servers , but I have a second node that gets 90 ~ 150 players constantly , I want to link that server with the one of my main node. What kind've config or setup would I need? I've tried a few different things and I can't seem to get anything to work where I can switch from a server on the main node to a server on the other node.

2. If their on the same network you could just do linux "ifconfig" and just use that IP then you should be fine.

3. No , there two different nodes. I can deal with the secure part myself. I just can't figure out how to get them to hook into each other.

4. What do you mean about nodes whats your definition, I don't think we are on the right page?

5. Each node is a new dedicated server , not on the same network.

6. CustomForms

CustomForms Retired Moderator
    Retired Supporter

One dedi has localhost servers while the other has regular numerical IP servers. Then just point bungee to their ip's with the ports while making sure you secure everything.

7. I have tried that before , it fails to connect to the other server.

8. CustomForms

CustomForms Retired Moderator
    Retired Supporter

Then you have something closed on the other node. That is what I currently do and it works flawlessly.

9. I found that if I bound the servers to the actual ip address in server.properties instead of localhost it would work

10. Well , on the other node. I didn't set those IPs in the properties as localhost.
    Could someone care to get on Skype to help me with screen share or something?