Spigot Curse Of Binding [1.13.x - 1.16.x] 1.0.2

Curse Of Binding armor will now stay even after you died.

1. Cerus submitted a new resource:

Curse Of Binding - Curse Of Binding armor will now stay even after you died.

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 1
  2. Once again thanks for this plugin. I just got some time to test it. It's working perfectly. I was thinking, maybe you could add a few configs, to make it more customizable.

One for example would be so you are able to Remove the Armor from slot once you wearing it, even with the enchantment present.

And another config so the enchantment gets removed from the piece or armor upon dead.

I think having those 2 tweaks would make it more flexible an interesting for sure.

#2 MrAmericanMike, Sep 6, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2019
  3. Can we have the source code?

4. hey umm i know this is like really late and maybe u wont even see this but if u do can you please update it to 1.16 it would be really nice :)

5. Hello, the plugin should work on 1.16 without any issues. Let me know if it doesn't and I'll update it.

6. well unfortunatly no it does not work for some reason when i die the curse of binding item doesnt stay with me

7. Alright, I'll update it this evening, thanks for letting me know

8. has it updated?

9. The plugin worked for me without any problems, nonetheless I have updated it. You might have other plugins installed on your server that interfere with this plugin.