Spigot Custom Drops Editor - [1.13 - 1.16] - Easy to use, hard not to want! 5.5.2

A very intuitive plugin to add custom drops for 1.13 to 1.16, plus many more useful options!

1. There you go, that should fix the problem!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. well, that was fast. :D
    its fixed! thanks a lot :)

3. No problem, I hope no more errors pop up :)
    That's what I'm here for XD

4. hope it too :D

i've a suggestion:
    can you maybe add a function to add a command as a "drop"? like, when a specific item drops for a player, that a message or an other command will be triggered? or instead of an item that drops, a command will be triggered, e.g. with a chance of 1% a player would be teleported to a special place? :D

5. That is a very interesting suggestion, and if what I'm thinking right now works, it shouldn't take long to implement.
    I'll look into it and see what I can do, but I'm pretty sure it's doable :)

6. that sounds great. I'm looking forward to it :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Would love to see permission per drop as an option.

8. That's an interesting idea, I will look into how to make that a thing. Thank you for your suggestion!

9. I have more ideas but :) for now will let you expand your plugin first xD

10. hey,

first, thanks for that new update. :)
    but now i've a new error :confused:
    if i use the command /cdrops that error appears

Code (Text):
    >.... [16:06:02 INFO]: KryterLive issued server command: /cdrops
    >.... [16:06:02 ERROR]: null
    org.bukkit.command.CommandException: Unhandled exception executing command 'cdrops' in plugin CubCustomDrops v1.2.1
    at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:47) ~[Paper-latest.jar:git-Paper-183]
    at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:159) ~[Paper-latest.jar:git-Paper-183]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_14_R1.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:739) ~[Paper-latest.jar:git-Paper-183]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.PlayerConnection.handleCommand(PlayerConnection.java:1800) ~[Paper-latest.jar:git-Paper-183]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.PlayerConnection.a(PlayerConnection.java:1608) ~[Paper-latest.jar:git-Paper-183]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.PacketPlayInChat.a(PacketPlayInChat.java:47) ~[Paper-latest.jar:git-Paper-183]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.PacketPlayInChat.a(PacketPlayInChat.java:5) ~[Paper-latest.jar:git-Paper-183]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.PlayerConnectionUtils.lambda$ensureMainThread$0(PlayerConnectionUtils.java:23) ~[Paper-latest.jar:git-Paper-183]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.TickTask.run(SourceFile:18) ~[Paper-latest.jar:git-Paper-183]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.IAsyncTaskHandler.executeTask(IAsyncTaskHandler.java:136) ~[Paper-latest.jar:git-Paper-183]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.IAsyncTaskHandlerReentrant.executeTask(SourceFile:23) ~[Paper-latest.jar:git-Paper-183]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.IAsyncTaskHandler.executeNext(IAsyncTaskHandler.java:109) ~[Paper-latest.jar:git-Paper-183]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.MinecraftServer.aX(MinecraftServer.java:1013) ~[Paper-latest.jar:git-Paper-183]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.MinecraftServer.executeNext(MinecraftServer.java:1006) ~[Paper-latest.jar:git-Paper-183]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.IAsyncTaskHandler.executeAll(IAsyncTaskHandler.java:95) ~[Paper-latest.jar:git-Paper-183]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:1135) ~[Paper-latest.jar:git-Paper-183]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:919) ~[Paper-latest.jar:git-Paper-183]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_212]
    Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/gmail/cubitverde/CMP2Utilities
    at com.gmail.cubitverde.CubMainPlugin2.onCommand(CubMainPlugin2.java:336) ~[?:?]
    at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:45) ~[Paper-latest.jar:git-Paper-183]
    ... 17 more

11. Hello there, sorry to hear that!
    I have uploaded a new version of the plugin, if you could download that and see if it still gives the error, that would be nice.
    If it still does, could you post the error again, because I changed a few things so the error might change. Hopefully I can fix it finally after you do that :D
    Sorry for the inconvenience!

#33 cubitoverde, Sep 14, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2019
  12. Error is fixed with that update. :D
    big thanks and no problem... happens :)

and the new function with the commands are rly rly nice. love it :)

13. Glad to hear it's fixed, and glad to hear you enjoy the updates!

Stay tuned, more fancy stuff coming soon ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Hey, I am using the 1.4.1 version and I'd like to say this plugin works great on 1.14.4 - But you are missing a mob - Zombie!

15. Omg you are right, I think 2 updates ago when I added the mobs that didn't have eggs such as snowman, iron golem, etc, it somehow messed up the GUI and removed the last 2 mobs.
    I'm surprised nobody noticed that before, I don't know if I will have the time today but it will surely be fixed for tomorrow.

Thank you for reporting the bug, hope you enjoy the plugin! Sorry for the troubles! :(

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. Thank you for getting to it!