Spigot Custom EnderChest 1.13.1

[1.7.10 - 1.16.3] Similar to popular EnderChest++ but with more features and up to date.

1. Does this properly import 1.13.2 inventories that are managed with CMI?

@FrezzCrisis - brunyman said in a recent post:

2. That is a vanilla Minecraft feature. Maybe you should educate your players since this has been a game mechanic since June 24th, 2012. (That was 6 Years, 7 Months, 5 Days, 13 Hours, and 25 Minutes ago.) Also, you don’t need to go crazy with text formatting since it is annoying. Especially when it is an issue of your players not knowing a basic game mechanic as old as this.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Creative Creative x 1
  3. Hi there, I would like to implement this on my server but I'm having a bit of an issue.

I added the nodes;
    CustomEnderChest.commands
    CustomEnderChest.level.0

to a group, but that group automatically has access to level 3 chests, not 0. Am I doing something wrong?

4. Is that group inheriting from any other group? What permission plugin are you using?

• Like Like x 1
  5. I'm silly. This was my problem. Thanks for the tip :ROFLMAO:

6. i use the plugin and i never use /reload but the plugin (chest) when player click not open but after week all can open it but now only op can open it why ??? they have all permission need it

7. How do I import all vanilla enderchest items into custom enderchests?

8. Reload command don't working.

9. Does it work with your premium MySQLDataBase Bridge ?

10. Is there a way to convert the strings saved in MySQL back to YAML? I'd like to search for some items bugged items.

11. I found a bug when you keep spamming to open an enderchest the enderchest open even when I do not have the permission

12. It would be very useful if you add a task to periodically save the status of the enderchests instead of waiting to do so during the stop of the server.

Here's what happened:
    • I emptied my enderchest, and my server crashed and closed... When it came back up and I opened my enderchest again, all the items I removed were back inside it... but as duplicates, because I already had all that items that I removed earlier inside my inventory.
    It wouldn't be very nice if every server crash resulted in duplication of players items, would it?

Please solve this. Thank you!
    And I loved your plugin, but this issue is bothering me.

Oh, and one more thing:
    Instead of canceling the PlayerInteractEvent, why don't you just close the default inventory of enderchest (which opens with the player interaction) and then open the custom inventory instead?
    Canceling the event, you miss the enderchest opening animation.
    You could just replace this:
    Code (Text):
    e.setCancelled(true);
    with this:
    Code (Text):
    e.getPlayer().closeInventory();

#432 leothawne, Apr 4, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2019
    • Useful Useful x 1
  13. That always bugged me. It is open source if you want to add that functionality — you could even submit a PR (pull request) so they implement it in future versions.

Also, instead of a task that runs periodically maybe queue the task when an ender chest inventory is closed. Not sure what would be better on performance.

Edit: It looks like that already exists. An ender chest should be saved after the inventory is closed

14. Yeah, but that saving system exists for default enderchests only, and not custom inventories, right?

15. Sorry if this has already been requested, but could you implement an item blacklist so that we could define a list of items that wouldn't be allowed inside the enderchest? This plugin is a godsend for me as Medieval/Old School factions server owner, thank you so much!

16. I will look into it on 1.14 update

• Agree Agree x 2

17. Can you add a new Command ?
    Permission:
    CustomEnderChest.see.other
    Command:
    /ec see <PlayerName>

With this new Command can see a Player anothers Player EnderChest.

18. Hello, I recently updated my server to 1.14, and I was wondering if this plugin is going to be updated, and if so, when the scheduled release date is.

• Agree Agree x 1