Custom HG Plugin Request

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by ChiefCraft, Jun 24, 2016.

1. Hello, I am looking for a custom HG plugin. I cannot find the correct forum to put this in so I will put it here.
    Requirements:
    1. This plugin will run on its own server, so when people join, they can fly around and explore the custom map that the game will be played on. Also pre-game, players can buy things from the essentials sign shop and the items that they buy will be available during the game.
    2. When players die, they become spectators with a compass that teleports them between players.
    3. During the game, players are allowed to break any blocks, therefor after each game, the map resets.
    4. Also, this plugin should give 2 dollars for each kill, 4 for a second place finish, and 10 for a win.
    If this is the wrong forum, please tell me which forum it goes in. And please help fast, I might pay if the plugin is superb.

2. I believe you would be better off posting this in this section: https://www.spigotmc.org/forums/hiring-developers.55/

Minigame plugins are usually some of the more advanced plugins out there, and I doubt if anyone would do it for free.