Custom Recipe Book

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by FinishCroissant, Jun 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey - I've been searching and searching but I can't seem to find anything that fits this. I'm currently working on a server with many custom recipes using the CraftBook plugin. As such, I'd like to have an easily accessible guide to these custom recipes. Using item frames is too tedious and requires too much space for the amount of items I'll be creating, and an online guide is a bit harder and takes longer to access, so I'm really looking to make a custom recipe book. I can't seem to find anything like this. Would anyone know of a plugin that does this or be able to make one? I just need something that either hooks into CraftBook's custom recipes or can be set up so that, when opened, it displays a crafting table (with items you can't take out of it or won't be dropped when closed) that shows how the recipe would be set up.

2. Bump, I'm desperate by this point

3. Are you talking about the 1.12 recipe book? Because I don't think we can add custom recipes yet, I thought mojang developers said 1.13

4. No, I'm looking for a plugin that creates a recipe book. My server runs 1.11 so a Minecraft-run recipe book is out of the picture.

5. Going out on a limb here, but does essentials' /recipe work for custom recipes? Maybe?

6. I'm way late, but it doesn't. I was able to find someone to make a plugin that did this for me though

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.