Spigot Custom Recipes [Inactive] 2.2.1

Ingame crafting recipe and furnace recipe management

1. Jannyboy11 submitted a new resource:

Custom Recipes - Create new recipes and disable vinilla recipes with just 2 simple commands

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. Thanks! I hope this one gets noticed and I helped the community saving some money :p

3. Any chance you can make this work with custom named items, so that they have to have the custom item to make it work?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. The short answer is: No. The long answer is: Maybe, but that would require me to dive into the nms code even more, and even then it may not be possible.

Edit: I did some digging around, and it is actually possible! :D
    Don't expect any updates too soon, as I am a busy student.

#4 Jannyboy11, Sep 15, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Are you free enough to make this plugin useable with Java 7? My host sucks and won't update to java 8 :(

6. Yes, here you go!
    I didn't test it completely, but it should work just fine.
    And also: kick your host's ass or find another one if you can.

Jannyboy11 updated Custom Recipes with a new update entry:

Java 7 compatible

Read the rest of this update entry...

#6 Jannyboy11, Oct 30, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Not at this time.
    Anvil and brewing recipes work completely different from crafting and furnace recipes.
    I'm not even sure if it's possible to add anvil recipes.
    I would suggest to create a shapeless recipe with just 2 ingredients instead.

Sorry, I am not planning to add new features in the near future, even though I think those are good ideas.

• Like Like x 1
  8. This is an amazing plugin. However there is a bug. Whenever you shift click items and exit out of the screen on a furnace, you dupe the item.

• Like Like x 1
  9. How does that have anything to do with this plugin? The plugin only adds and removes recipes.

10. The problem here is that this only happens with custom recipes. Ex. I am in the Furnace GUI. I use the apple as a smelting item and quickly exit out, then put it in another chest. The item is still in the furnace as well as in the chest which doubles it. This allows duping. There is no other problem with the normal vanilla recipes.

11. I cannot reproduce your problem, for me it just works fine. Do you have any other plugins installed that mess with furnace recipes?

12. error
    Code (Text):
    [12:44:47] [Server thread/ERROR]: Could not load 'plugins\CustomRecipes.jar' in folder 'plugins'
    org.bukkit.plugin.InvalidPluginException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/server/v1_8_R3/IRecipe
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.loadPlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:133) ~[PaperSpigot-1.7.10-R0.1-SNAPSHOT-latest.jar:git-PaperSpigot-1f7d532]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:336) ~[PaperSpigot-1.7.10-R0.1-SNAPSHOT-latest.jar:git-PaperSpigot-1f7d532]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugins(SimplePluginManager.java:258) [PaperSpigot-1.7.10-R0.1-SNAPSHOT-latest.jar:git-PaperSpigot-1f7d532]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_7_R4.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:369) [PaperSpigot-1.7.10-R0.1-SNAPSHOT-latest.jar:git-PaperSpigot-1f7d532]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R4.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:169) [PaperSpigot-1.7.10-R0.1-SNAPSHOT-latest.jar:git-PaperSpigot-1f7d532]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R4.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:494) [PaperSpigot-1.7.10-R0.1-SNAPSHOT-latest.jar:git-PaperSpigot-1f7d532]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R4.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:628) [PaperSpigot-1.7.10-R0.1-SNAPSHOT-latest.jar:git-PaperSpigot-1f7d532]
    Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/server/v1_8_R3/IRecipe
        at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_66]
        at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_66]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.<init>(PluginClassLoader.java:64) ~[PaperSpigot-1.7.10-R0.1-SNAPSHOT-latest.jar:git-PaperSpigot-1f7d532]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.loadPlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:129) ~[PaperSpigot-1.7.10-R0.1-SNAPSHOT-latest.jar:git-PaperSpigot-1f7d532]
        ... 6 more
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.IRecipe
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:91) ~[PaperSpigot-1.7.10-R0.1-SNAPSHOT-latest.jar:git-PaperSpigot-1f7d532]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:86) ~[PaperSpigot-1.7.10-R0.1-SNAPSHOT-latest.jar:git-PaperSpigot-1f7d532]
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_66]
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_66]
        at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_66]
        at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_66]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.<init>(PluginClassLoader.java:64) ~[PaperSpigot-1.7.10-R0.1-SNAPSHOT-latest.jar:git-PaperSpigot-1f7d532]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.loadPlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:129) ~[PaperSpigot-1.7.10-R0.1-SNAPSHOT-latest.jar:git-PaperSpigot-1f7d532]
        ... 6 more

#13 mat41997, Dec 21, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2016
  13. Sorry, this means that you are using an older version of craftbukkit or spigot than 1.8.4.
    I only tested this plugin for spigot 1.8.8.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Just responding to your question in my review of your plugin.
    I have seen the recipes created using your plugin show up in Essentials /recipe command and also in the plugin called RecipesGUI which displays a GUI to find recipes. So I guess the way you register recipes, they are displayed in recipe help plugins which is very cool.

• Like Like x 1
  15. There isn't any special things going on. Crafting recipes are simply added to the list of all recipes in the CraftingManager, the thing that contains all crafting recipes. I actually find it quite weird that other recipe plugins don't work that way as they their recipes are not shown in the RecipesGUI and not shown with Essentials' /recipe command. Plugins that are using the addRecipe method in org.bukkit.Server work the same way and therefore should work just as well I think.

But thanks for the compliment anyway :)

16. Is it possible to create recipes where the recipe only activates if the item has a specified name too? Would be pretty cool!

17. In theory yes, but not with this plugin in its current state. A Recipe in Minecraft is an interface which defines a few methods. One of them the mathes() method which takes the CraftingInventory and a World. The standard implementations in Minecraft, ShapedRecipe and ShapelessRecipe, simply do not care about the names of the items in the crafting inventory, but a custom implementation could be made such that the recipe does care about the name of the itemstack. For this to work I'll have to implement this kind of recipe myself. I could implement a shaped and a shapeless variant of this NamedRecipe thing if you whish. I'll spend some time on this in the weekend.

In fact, recipes can be made even more specific than just name-specific, since it knows about the world, and thus all things contained by the world, and it knows about the CraftingInventory and thus all things contained by the crafting inventory. Think about recipes that only work in a specific world or when there are enough players in a world or something. There are tons of possibilities.

18. [​IMG]
    You need to rework the way you store recipes. The filename is too long for some systems.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1