Custom Recipes Skript Help

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by BeastieBoySTX, May 29, 2016.

1. So honestly, I am not sure if this is under the right category but I am hoping someone can help. Could someone give me an example of how to create a custom recipe done via skript? I have tried finding plugins that did this and, tested them but none worked the way I needed it too. Therefore, I am looking into using skript since I already am decent at it, and it saves resources. I need it so like I put a diamond named "Swag" with normal diamond leggings and this will create Swag armor. But it can NOT work if you put a normal diamond with normal diamond leggings in a crafting table. I only want it so the diamond has to be named "Swag" in the crafting table to work. Sorry if the way I worded this sounds weird I am very tired lol.

2. I see that your post is from May but I wanted to know if you found a solution yet. I've been having the same problem. I've made a custom crafting recipe for a mob egg with one item with a custom name. It ignores my custom named item and lets players use the vanilla item.

3. Ya'll should use here for your questions (its a website entirely dedicated to Skript)
    However this should work
    register new shapeless recipe for diamond leggings named "&b&lSwag" using diamond named "&b&lSwag", diamond leggings
    (Never used this before though)

4. I am also having the same problem. I'm wondering if anyone has figured out the solution for this?