Spigot Custom Structures 1.4.2.1

Generate Structures from schematics. [1.13.2-1.14.4]

1. ryandw11 submitted a new resource:

Custom Structures - Generate Structures from schematics.

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 1
  2. Yea, the plugin comes with no builds. All you have to do is save a schematic with world edit and put it into the schematic folder. You will also have to configure it in the config. If you need any help feel free to contact me.

3. Hello, great plugin, but im having some trouble with the config.yml page. I make changes and save the page but it does not change the settings of the plugin in the game.

4. Is the server running while you do this and did you reload?

5. yes, I did reload the plugin afterward

6. Am I supposed to add something in the "Put_Schematics_In_Here.yml" file, or just edit the "config.yml" file

7. Just edit the config.yml. The other is just to tell you where the schematic goes. Also do you have any errors and could you put the config in a pastebin then send it to me that would be great. Sorry for the late reply.

8. here is the link, in my schematics folder is a file named "ironisland.schematic" and I am trying to load the structure in a world named "world"

9. hello great plugin can you add a config option to add a base ground

the structures paste with air base

10. Is there a way to set a radius as to how far out you need to be before a structure can spawn? Say, you want to make progressively harder dungeons and you don't want the crazier ones close to the center of the world?

11. Currently no. Although I will look into it.

12. I want to love this, but it doesn't work for me. 1.12 and 6.1.7 support soon? I know it states 1.11 on this page, but I am just use to devs not updating that.

Could not pass event ChunkLoadEvent to CustomStructures v1.2
    (MinecraftServer.java:576) [spigot-1.12.jar:git-Spigot-ede465d-bb4ae3b]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_131]
    Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: bound must be positive
    at java.util.Random.nextInt(Random.java:388) ~[?:1.8.0_131]
    at com.ryandw11.structure.utils.Structures.chooseBestStructure(Structures.java:37) ~[?:?]
    at com.ryandw11.structure.listener.ChunkLoad.loadevent(ChunkLoad.java:54) ~[?:?]
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor9.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:1.8.0_131]
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498) ~[?:1.8.0_131]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:302) ~[spigot-1.12.jar:git-Spigot-ede465d-bb4ae3b]
    ... 14 more

13. I will update it to 1.12 soon. sorry for the late reply.

14. hello great plugin can you add a config option to add a base ground

the structures paste with air base

15. I will add an option to in the next version. Thanks for the suggestion.