2. Code (YAML):
    configversion: 3
    #========================================
    #             Custom Structures  
    #========================================
    #Wiki: https://github.com/ryandw11/CustomStructures/wiki
    Schematics
    :

#A list containing all of the schematics.
    #When you add a new schematic add it to this list.
        List
    :
           - ntree
        #Change the name bellow with what you want. (Note: change the name in the list too!)
        demo
    :
           #The schematic file. Make sure to include the .schematic
            Schematic
    : 'ntree.schematic'
            #What biome this a schematic can spawn in. Change to all for all.
            Biome
    : 'hell'
            #The chance option
            Chance
    :
               #The number that can be picked out of 1000. So if 1 is picked than it spawns.
                Number
    : 50
                #The number that the ratio is out off.
                OutOf
    : 100
            #If the structure can spawn in all worlds.
            AllWorlds
    : false
            #The y cord the structure will spawn on. Use -1 if you want it to be on the surface.
            SpawnY
    : -1
            #If you want air to be placed. True is air will be placed. False is air won't be placed.
            PlaceAir
    : true
            #If the above is false then the worlds it can spawn in:
            AllowedWorlds
    :
               - nether2

3. You did not change the name from demo to ntree. It should work after you Change the name.

4. Is there any limit for the schematics to handle?

5. it works, but how i will now generate the schematics all over the nether?

6. There is currently a bug where they spawn on the top of the nether.

7. how about nether without roof? how i will spawn all the schematic ?

8. because im making a custom glowstone tree and spawn it randomly

9. It is a bug I have not fixed yet. I have had little time to work on it. I still can not work on it this week. I will try to fix it next week.

10. ok dude :D and thanks to your plugin! this is very cool :D

11. Is there any limit for the structures to handle?

12. The limit is the same as the world edit schematics. If world edit can’t do it than my plugin can’t either.

13. I mean the numbers of the schematics.

14. I have an Issue:
    Only the Demo schematic spawns...

My config: https://pastebin.com/wSZM4TDv

There are no Errors.

I use FAWE and other plugins but i don´t think they affect Custom Structures since they dont affect Worldedit

Edit:
    When using /cs test Tower
    I get this error

Code (Text):
    [21:26:23] [Server thread/WARN]: [CustomStructures] Error: The schematic null does not exist!
    [21:26:23] [Server thread/WARN]: [CustomStructures] If this is your first time using this plugin you need to put a schematic in the schematic folder.
    [21:26:23] [Server thread/WARN]: [CustomStructures] Then add it into the config.
    [21:26:23] [Server thread/WARN]: [CustomStructures] If you need help look at the wiki: https://github.com/ryandw11/CustomStructures/wiki or contact Ryandw11 on spigot!
    [21:26:23] [Server thread/WARN]: [CustomStructures] The plugin will now disable to prevent damage to the server.
    [21:26:23] [Server thread/INFO]: [CustomStructures] Disabling CustomStructures v1.3.3

Edit 2:

So the schematics themselves are fine... If I rename a schematic to demo it will work with this schematic. Although the same schematic wont work with another name

Edit 3:
    Demo also doesnt place air but I set it to true

#94 LucianDevran, Jul 4, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2018
  15. Sorry for replying late. I just saw it. There is not limit to the number. It could go as high as your server can handle.

16. Hey there, I'd love to use your plugin for my 1.13 server once it's fully updated, although I do have one request.
    Could you add an option to summon the structure a configurable amount of levels beneath surface level? This way, structures with a basement wouldn't spawn with the basement on the surface.

17. I am working on a full 1.13 version. World edit though it not completely out though so I will wait until it works to release the plugin. Another thing is you can lower the schematic. Change the SpawnY value to a negative and it will move down relatively. So SpawnY: -3 means the schematic will be 3 blocks in the ground.

18. Alright, thanks for the answer. So is the SpawnY relative to the surface, as in, SpawnY: 10 would spawn it 10 blocks above the surface? Or is it only relative for negative numbers?
    Seems like today was finally the day that worldedit released the new master.

19. It is only negative numbers. I could probably add an offset value though.

• Like Like x 2
  20. Just an update. Custom Structures will be updated to 1.13 once World Edit fully supports 1.13. Currently World Edit has a buggy developer version for 1.13 out. That 1.13 version also doesn't support schematics, which this plugin uses. The pre-version of this plugin is only compiled to support native 1.13 and may not actually work yet. New features like the offset value will be added in the full 1.13 update.