actions:
    action1:
    action: command
    command: sudo {sender} menu open db
    target: '{sender}'
    action2:
    action: message
    target: '{sender}'

it plays the message but not the cmd. Its another plugin so could that be why?

2. Sorry for the response delay :3 I can't do anything, sorry, the error comes from Spigot. Is your world valid ?

Try to replace the command by "spawn" and see what happen.

3. Is it possible to limit the amount of arguments you can enter for a command. For example i use this plugin to let donators change there prefix. But i want it to limit the argument on 21 characters.

4. Currently, that's not possible. Maybe if I have the time, for a next update.

5. Thanks :D

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Hello,

Just wondering if there is a 1.11 Update available (GitHub/Jenkins etc) or one on the way.

Thanks!

7. It's on its way, the thing is that I have to update all the plugins in one time, so yeah, it takes time. :)

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. EDIT:

Nvm.

#108 A248, Nov 29, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2016
  9. The reload command reloads the configuration, so the commands (which are defined in the configuration) are reloaded too.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  10. Do you have an estimated timeframe on the update(s) yours is the last i need for the 1.11 update :)

11. All the updates will probably be released before 1 january :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Hello there! I'm trying to create a customcommand when "/pay <Player> <Amount" is used, the real command deployed is /money pay <Player> <Amount>, I have tried in many different ways but I still I can't succeed. Would you please give me a clue of how to do so?

Thank you very much in advance.

13. PYRRH4 updated CustomCommands ◆ 1.7-1.11 ◆ Open source with a new update entry:

CustomCommands 2.0.0 - Big update !

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Can you help me? I am trying to use argument one, so I put {arg:1} in the message data. And yes, I did put the argument in arguments-patterns... I don't know what to do... And also, how can I put a delay on a command?

Thanks for reacting :)

15. Can you do /pyr paste customcommands and send the link that you get, please ? :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. Here it is: http://pastebin.com/yg8dnQLk

#116 SinglePaperPro, Dec 24, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 25, 2016
  17. Hm, my /paste system isn't completely effective :3 Can you send me your /CustomCommands/commands.yml file please ? I'll look at it soon.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. Here it is: http://pastebin.com/x1LY183f
    I put {arg:1} in place of {args} and that did not work out D:

#118 SinglePaperPro, Dec 25, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 25, 2016
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. Im trying changing the ENG message on pyrrh4_plugins/CustomCommands/config.yml and it breaks the message ingame :(