Spigot CustomCrafting | Advanced Custom Recipe Plugin [1.14 - 1.16.x | Free] 1.6.4.0

Create custom Crafting, Furnace, Anvil, Stonecutter and more recipes! Support for MetaData and more

1. I wanted to let you know of potential issue: When I was crafting a custom item, I attempted to add a repair cost and when I input a number I was given the following in-game:

[CC] $inventories.item_creator.main_menu.messages.repair_cost.value_success$

Instead of what I presume based on the text receiving the 'success' message I received a broken variable perhaps? Appears to have applied the cost.

Update: I also noticed the same issue with enchantments.

[CC] $inventories.none.item_creator.messages.eenchant.invalid_enchantment$

#521 Oathkeeper, Sep 23, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Thanks a lot for reporting. Yeah that's most likely caused by missing messages in the language file.
    I will fix them.

3. I might have miss understood you, but if you want your players to view the recipes they can use the "/recipes" command or craft the knowledgebook.

4. Thanks for answering, but that's not what I mean. Your plugin has a handy menu for prohibiting items from crafting. It would be possible to make an option, when enabled, all closed recipes in this tab could be opened by players.
    Here are some examples: the player enters the / cc unlock command and a menu opens to him with a list of blocked crafts that he can unlock for money or items.
    Can unlock an item using the blueprint by pressing pkm, which can be done with the / cc blueprint command while holding the locked item in your hand.

Something like this can be observed here...

I’m just wondering why there are so many plugins for crafting / adding new item, but not one that uses an almost working function in the game (dolimitedcrafting)

5. oh ok.

So you want recipes that players need to unlock.
    There is a way to do that.
    When creating an recipe you can go into conditions and then enable the permission option and set the permission you want.
    That will only let players that have that specified permission to view and craft the recipe.

The rest should be straight forward. You can let players buy a permission that will unlock the recipe or an item that when clicked gives the player the permission (I think many people on my Discord use Skript for that).

This might be quite be a big setup at first, but once you have the basics it should be easy.
    I might add such a unlock feature in the future, but right now I have other priorities.

6. Would it be possible to add the option to SHIFT+CLICK an item in the Recipe List section to open the recipe page for that item incase you want to quick-edit a recipe?

I'd also like to be able to add the enchantment 'glint' to any item in the Item Creator if possible. Also an option to add potion effects 'onHit' or through simply carrying the item/tool. Thanks!

#526 Oathkeeper, Sep 25, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2020
  7. I also noticed another variable error for:

$inventories.recipe_creator.brewing_stand.messages.potion_amplifier$
    ^Occurs when click on option to amplify potion.

8. Hi, thanks for the reply

9. the advanced crafting table does not open the interface. That is, it is a normal crafting table.

10. There are two custom workbenches.
    The Advanced Workbench has only a 3x3 crafting grid like the vanilla one, but you can enable recipes to only work inside the advanced workbench. There is only one default Advanced Workbench available and you can't create any more of them.

The Elite Workbench has a grid size up to 6x6 and opens a custom GUI. Other than the advanced one, there is no default elite workbench available. You need to create your own using the Elite Workbench option in the ItemCreator.

11. Will there be a way to have a custom potion output using the brewing stand recipe creator? I want to add stuff like potions of haste but AFAICT that's not possible yet as they can only modify duration/amplifier and not output arbitrary items.

If this isn't possible to output arbitrary items, then would it be possible to have custom potion effects, names and potion colors on the output?

#531 AllyTally, Oct 8, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2020
  12. I am currently working on improving the Brewing Recipes... well actually I completely reworked them, as they are quite bare bones in their current form. So yeah next update will make that possible.

13. Code (Text):
    [21:47:37] [Craft Scheduler Thread - 6/WARN]: [CustomCrafting] Plugin CustomCrafting v1.6.3.0 generated an exception while executing task 54
    java.lang.IllegalStateException: Not a JSON Object: null
            at com.google.gson.JsonElement.getAsJsonObject(JsonElement.java:90) ~[server.jar:git-Spigot-2740d5a-890130b]
            at me.wolfyscript.customcrafting.gui.main_gui.buttons.PatronButton.lambda$new$0(PatronButton.java:45) ~[?:?]
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_16_R2.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:81) ~[server.jar:git-Spigot-2740d5a-890130b]
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_16_R2.scheduler.CraftAsyncTask.run(CraftAsyncTask.java:54) [server.jar:git-Spigot-2740d5a-890130b]
            at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_261]
            at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_261]
            at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_261]

I am running it on 1.16.3 server

14. Is there a way to make it so a dropper can start the cauldron brewing, or is it forever bound to only be "by the player's hand" dropped items?

15. WolfyScript updated CustomCrafting | Advanced Custom Recipe Plugin [1.14 - 1.16.x | Free] with a new update entry:

New Recipes & Tons of Improvements | v1.6.4.0

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Like Like x 1
  16. what cauldron using??

17. More missing placeholder text: $msg.commands.info$ as displayed under /cc info

18. I like this plug-in very much. I see that this plug-in has been moved to mcbbs with your authorization, but that post has not been updated for a long time. Can I move it again and sinicize the new version?

19. When I attempt to edit or delete a recipe in the crafting bench menu (hadn't tested the others), I type the recipe out and it simply types it into chat rather than use the text to open the recipe as before.

**Update**
    So I would like to clarify: If you manually type in the recipe into chat from memory it appears to work, but if you use the clicking mechanism in the item selection list (like page changing, etc.) it will no longer function no matter what is put in the chat.

#539 Oathkeeper, Oct 21, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2020
  20. Hi @WolfyScript , it there a way to set the block that custom make unplaceable?