Spigot CustomCrafting | Advanced Custom Recipe Plugin [MySQL] [1.13.2 - 1.14.4] 1.4.5.6

Create custom Crafting, Furnace, Anvil, Stonecutter and more recipes! Support for MetaData and more

1. WolfyScript submitted a new resource:

CustomCrafting | Create custom recipes Mc 1.8 (1.9 - 1.12 will follow in future) - Create your own crafting recipes with an advanced worckbench!

Read more about this resource...

2. WolfyScript updated CustomCrafting | Create custom recipes Mc 1.8.x - 1.12.x with a new update entry:

CustomCrafting 1.4.0 | Minecraft 1.8.x - 1.12.x

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. Hello,this plugin is great,may I translate the Main-Config.yml and Example.yml in to Chinese and bring this plugin in to Chinese Forum(http://www.mcbbs.net)
    Thank you very much!

4. Thank you, I appreciate your work:)
    Of course you can translate it to Chinese and publish it on the Chinese Forum. If you credit me, than it's everything ok;)
    You should know that the configs are created in the code, so you have to change the code. It can be found under the configs package. You can use any Decompiler for it or you can ask me for the source code(y)

5. Thank you very much:giggle:

6. WolfyScript updated CustomCrafting | Create custom recipes Mc 1.8.x - 1.12.x with a new update entry:

CustomCrafting 1.4.3 | The language update!

7. Do you think that this plugin will work on 1.13? And if it doesn't are you going to add support for the new version?

8. I am currently working on an update, because in 1.13 the numeric item ids are not supported anymore. I am actually nearly finished and also working on an update for WolfyTimber for 1.13. As always these updates will be published together, and I am still waiting for a more stable release of spigot 1.13 to ensure everthing is working correctly. When it doesn't come out soon I will release my plugins for this unstable version!

9. Okay thank you!

10. WolfyScript updated CustomCrafting | Create custom recipes Mc 1.8.x - 1.12.x with a new update entry:

CustomCrafting 2.0.0 | The 1.13 update!

11. I don't understand, When I creat the advenced workbench it work but when I put it on the floor it become a normal workbench...
    Help? :O

12. WolfyScript updated CustomCrafting | Create custom recipes Mc 1.8.x - 1.13 with a new update entry:

CustomCrafting 1.5.1 & 2.0.1 | Bug fixes and more customizeable output item!

13. Can you add/Is there a way to make permission nodes for the crafting recipes?

14. No currently not, but I added it to my todo list! Do you use PermissionEx? Because I will propably use it for this kind of stuff.

15. Ok I will have a look at it. Which Minecraft version do you use? Did you change the craftingtable name or recipe? Do you have any plugins for block protection?

16. upload_2018-8-8_17-4-17.png
    worldGuard not configured
    PermissionEx not configured

my server have 2 week old . :p

17. This is propably WorldGuard which is making problems.:unsure: I will make it compatible, but it will take some time. Maybe in the next Update, but not in the todays update:)

18. I retry with the new update and down know why il stay in the Advenced crafting table (In my Creatif World), but not try completely (no enough time to test corectely)
    I will try it tomorow.

If it ok I will tell you.