Spigot CustomCrafting | Advanced Custom Recipe Plugin [MySQL] [1.13.2 - 1.14.4] 1.4.5.6

Create custom Crafting, Furnace, Anvil, Stonecutter and more recipes! Support for MetaData and more

1. great plugin... when it first launched, but after restart (which it told me to do) it broke, couldn't use the recipe i had just created before the restart, and couldn't enable/disable any other recipes, i will delete until this is fixed
    paper 1.13.2

2. Which CustomCrafting version do you use? You are not getting any error messages?

3. Hey.
    The plugin gives an error on the latest version of Paper
    Could not load 'plugins / CustomCrafting-v1.3.0.6.jar' in folder 'plugins'.

4. i had just downloaded Saturday, so im assuming it was latest at that point, and there was no error message... i just didnt load my recipes and the GUI was doing nothing

5. For further help I need the whole Error Message! It tells me where exactly the error is and then I can help you.

6. I assume that you have WolfyUtitlites, because the GUI did load. Maybe test the latest version. check if you get any error messages. If you do get error messages, please report them and I will fix it asap.

7. Hey @WolfyScript you don't happen to have custom fuels do you? If so, how do you do them because I'll literally cry if you have them

8. Yep you can create custom fuels! You need to create a custom Item. In the item creator there is a fuel setting where you need to set the burn time to a value greater than 0. In 1.14 there is also the option to set the fuel to only work in the smoker, furnace or blast furnace.
    Oh and remember to save this item, else this will not work!

#230 WolfyScript, Jun 6, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  9. From my tests most of the things seem to work, however, the GUI seems to not function at all with the custom item creator.

#231 limeyhoney, Jun 7, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2019
  10. If you tell me what is not working, than I would be able to fix it.

11. When clicking on anything in the GUI for the custom item creator, the GUI resets without performing the function. No error is displayed in the console. I am running on version 1.3.0.6. The "Apply Item" option from your tutorial also is not present, but I don't know if that is unintentional.

12. Did you put in any Item in the slot to edit? The Apply Item does only appear when you edit an item inside of a recipe, but there should be a save button.

13. Is it possible to have two different end results for the same recipe, but only players with specific permissions will get each respective recipe? An example would be normal players getting regular Iron Armor, but donors get a custom textured Iron Armor, both using the same iron armor recipe?

14. I will put an item in the slot, but if I click anything, even save, it will reset the gui, removing the item from the slot.

15. nope unfortunately that's not possible. Maybe I add it in the future.

16. If you did add that, it would open up some cool EULA compliant monetization options with 1.14 servers. I'd donate to you if I made a few bucks off of it. :D

17. i went back and downloaded older version (from just 1.13, not 1.13/1.14) and it is working fine now but i am getting an odd error

Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: me/wolfyscript/utilities/api/utils/chat/ChatEvent

WolfyUtilities-v1.1.0.0
    CustomCrafting-v1.3.0.4b
    Spigot-1.13.2

18. You should make sure that you have really installed the latest WolfyUtilities! It looks like you are using an old version.