Spigot CustomCrafting | Advanced Custom Recipe Plugin [MySQL] [1.13.2 - 1.14.4] 1.4.5.6

Create custom Crafting, Furnace, Anvil, Stonecutter and more recipes! Support for MetaData and more

1. Hi i am using the latest version but I cant input anything like setting items name or the folder name. I just had nothing went i clicked set the name of the item, there was nothing on pop out in chat.
    I am using spigot 1.14.

2. Do you have the latest version of WolfyUtilities?

3. I updated the WolfyUtilities and it works thx alot!

4. Hi! I would like to know how to set the "can be placed on" options of items such as player heads. Because the item that made by playedheads will lose its every property once its being placed on a block, so I want to make that item can be only placed on barrier.:D

btw can I also disable playerheads being placed on helmet slot?

5. The "can be placed on" option is unfortunately not yet available. You may find another plugin you can use to create custom items and then use these items in the recipes. I will add this option as soon as Spigot add it to their API

6. WolfyScript updated CustomCrafting | The most advanced Custom Recipe Plugin 1.13.2 - 1.14 with a new update entry:

Bug fixes & Preparations for upcoming feature

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Like Like x 1
  7. WolfyScript updated CustomCrafting | The most advanced Custom Recipe Plugin 1.13.2 - 1.14 with a new update entry:

Bug Fixes, Improvements & More preparations

8. ok can anyone help, for some reason, after i make a recipe, i go to craft it and it says it cant be used here. any idea how to fix

When i had a stack of 9 to make a item, shapeles sor shaped, it also ad same issue

however i changed to a square to test it, and 2 of them work but not all 4 recipes

#249 CBKing, Jul 8, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2019
  9. I'm sorry I think you got in the wrong Thread;) This is for CustomCrafting not CustomItems. Are you are looking for this plugin maybe?

10. yeah this is right plugin am using, this is where i made the tiem and recipe.

1.png

NVM Fixed it

#251 CBKing, Jul 8, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2019
  11. WolfyScript updated CustomCrafting | The most advanced Custom Recipe Plugin 1.13.2 - 1.14 with a new update entry:

Anvil Recipes & Ignore specific Metadata

12. im not sure if the issue is with this plugin or wolfy utilities but after adding both of them to my factions server my chat format with deluxechat broke. I removed both files and the chat format started working again. I just wanted to see if anyone else has had this kind of issue and reported it. Our server is on 1.14.2 as well.

13. I played with this a little last night and it is AWESOME!!

Is there any way, or would you be able to add a way to add effects like shooting Lighting from weapons or sticks/wands?

Thanks for the hard work. We are really going to enjoy this plugin!

14. Thank you! I am glad to hear that you like the plugin.

I do my best to improve it, there is no way that you can do that with this plugin, but there are a lot of other Plugins out there where you can create your own items and CustomCrafting should support them all!

This plugin is mostly designed for creating crafting, furnace, etc. recipes. Of course CC got the custom Item creator, but this is mostly for the purpose to set how the items should act inside of recipes.

• Like Like x 1
  15. I will have a look at it. The bug is most likely to be inside of WolfyUtilities, because of the way it manages the chat events. It is always a bit tricky to bypass these chat plugins.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Thanks for the reply. Please keep this plugin moving forward. Things like this really help to make our servers unique!!

17. Having an issue where I can not negate access to a recipe with permissions. All custom recipes are able to be made by any player no matter what I do. Using Ultra Permissions on the latest 1.14.3 build