Spigot CustomCrafting | Advanced Custom Recipe Plugin [MySQL] [1.13.2 - 1.14.4] 1.4.5.6

Create custom Crafting, Furnace, Anvil, Stonecutter and more recipes! Support for MetaData and more

1. ok how did you set the recipe? I mean the the permission string. customcrafting.craft.<namespacekey>
    It gives the player the permission to craft the recipe. If the player has op or '*' the player can craft any recipes.

2. customcrafting.craft.custom:flesh_leather (it is a smelting recipe that allows people to cook zombie flesh into leather)

3. oh there are no permissions for smelting or cooking recipes yet. These permissions only work for crafting recipes.

4. Please add 1.8 support :(

5. I can't...:confused: I'll not support old Minecraft versions, because these versions don't have the features that my plugin needs to work.
    Also it is difficult to support Legacy versions of Minecraft due the item id changes!
    I hope the 1.8 players will like the next combat update for Minecraft and finally update to 1.15 when it is released...

6. Thats a shame, smelting recipes was the primary reason I grabbed the plugin. Are they on the roadmap?

7. I would implement it, but it is quite tricky. The current implementation of Furnace recipes of Spigot not really allow me to... When I have time I will figure out a way or bypass.

8. WolfyScript updated CustomCrafting | The most advanced Custom Recipe Plugin 1.13.2 - 1.14 with a new update entry:

Knowledge Book for CustomRecipes

Read the rest of this update entry...

9. Hi, I've just updated from an older version to a new one (and from spigot 1.13.2 to paper 1.13.2) and now I get these errors: https://pastebin.com/r6EwQh7P
    Any idea why? ^-^

10. I have no idea why this should be caused by paper... Are you using a different language file other than the default en_US or de_DE?

• Useful Useful x 1
  11. How can i view recipes on recipes book on workbench?
    I create a stick with Fire Aspect and i want players can view the recipe on workbench

12. You can either use the knowledge book by CustomCrafting (workbench and book) or give the recipes via the vanilla command /recipe.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. before when i enter to the server everyone had recipes unlock, is there any way to do that?

14. Is there any way what someone craft something console execute a command?

(idk if my grammar is correct, if it isnt sorry)

15. you can execute commands when someone crafted something. There is an option for that in the main-config. Under workbench.commands.successful_craft you set a list of commands.

Code (YAML):
    successful_craft:
           - "recipe give %P% %REC%"
    %P% will get replaced with the players name and %REC% with the recipe that was crafted.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. This is completely on vanillas side. You can give the recipes to players via /recipe give <recipe>

• Like Like x 1