Spigot CustomCrafting | Advanced Custom Recipe Plugin [MySQL] [1.13.2 - 1.14.4] 1.4.5.6

Create custom Crafting, Furnace, Anvil, Stonecutter and more recipes! Support for MetaData and more

1. This sounds useful, but is there a way to do it per recipe yet? If that isn't a suggestion already, I would love to see this as a feature!

• Like Like x 1
  2. that would be awesome

3. WolfyScript updated CustomCrafting | Advanced Custom Recipe Plugin 1.13.2 - 1.14.4 with a new update entry:

Bug fixes, new Command & Preferred File Type option

Read the rest of this update entry...

4. I've used the plugin in the past with the old GUI, so I have no idea what nothing is working now:
    https://i.imgur.com/7rxnjqf.gif

Nothing happens when anything is clicked

I'm using the lastest version of Paper

#285 ShiinaMashiroX, Jul 29, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2019
  5. Do you have permission or op? Do you have the latest version of CustomCrafting and WolfyUtilities?

6. I had op and last versions of both

7. No errors in the console or something? What happens if you are using /cc, like a chat message maybe?

8. nope, nothing happen.

9. I would try to restart the server. If that doesn't help it's a bug in WolfyUtilities...

10. I'm running the latest version for 1.12.2 (and I know, that's not supported at the latest version of the plugin, but I'm running 1.12.2...) and when I click on Edit Recipe in the Studio GUI, I get this in the chat <namespace>:<recipe_id>. What do I need to do there?

11. Hello, I have a question. Do you plan at any point add support for translatable names? I use
    display:{Name:"{"translate":"string.to.translate"} and a datapack with lang file to back that up, but when I try to use items with this plugin they just don't work or if the item is an output of the recipe it displays the string to translate without actually translating it.

12. Wolfy! Critical exploit one of my players found! If I have a crackshot gun with a different Item Name with 30 bullets which crafts, say, into a Dirt Block as a recipe (Gun w/ 30 bullets -> Dirt Block), that Dirt Block can be crafted with 0 bullets with the item name having the number "0" instead of the full 30 bullets required/in the recipe!

The exploit is also invisible. This means that you can put the gun with 0 bullets into the crafting bench and nothing comes up as the "crafting result", HOWEVER, if you click the slot where you retrieve items, the crafting result magically pops up and lets you grab the invisible item that shouldn't be there!

13. I think I can implement that easily. I will have a look at what is possible.

14. How do you create this gun? Whta type of material is it? How should CustomCrafting be able to check the bullets the gun has?
    Not sure if that is really a problem with Customcrafting, but I will have a look at the invisible item.

15. Can you add view for each items?

16. Ehh? Anyone who knows this?

17. @WolfyScript Can you add ChatControl support please, also when I make a recipe I can't use it, do I have to restart server every time I make a recipe?