Spigot CustomCrafting | Advanced Custom Recipe Plugin [MySQL] [1.13.2 - 1.14.4] 1.4.5.6

Create custom Crafting, Furnace, Anvil, Stonecutter and more recipes! Support for MetaData and more

1. I can't create any furnace/blasting/smoking recipe, putting an item in the material & result slot will delete the item.
    Also the update kinda f up some of the old recipes like Knowledge Book not working properly. Can you take a look?

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. You have WolfyUtilities installed, right?
    Are you using any protection plugins to protect your world?

3. The first bug with the amount of items being deleted is fixed. The other one with the knowledge book is new to me. What exactly is happening with your old configs?

4. WolfyScript updated CustomCrafting | Advanced Custom Recipe Plugin [MySQL] [1.13.2 - 1.14.4] with a new update entry:

Bug Fixes & Furnace recipe additions

Read the rest of this update entry...

5. I do indeed have wolfutils and do not have protection plugins

6. Hey nice plugin, but i miss something.

do you plan to integrate a placeholder API support? for example:

%cc_item_<namepace>_<itemID>%

that will enable other plugins to spawn, give, remove the items without using /cc give. sometimes it is not possible to use this cmd and then i cant give /cc items to the player.

i would like to use it in some commands that should give/remove specific items, which were created with /cc. the give part is not the problem. I need a remove from inventory function. maybe something like: /cc remove <player> <namespace:itemID> <amount>

thanx

7. If I have previously edited an item I can no longer create new ones. When I close out of the editor and click create new item the one I was just editing is already in the item slot. So of course I take it out and put the one i want in, change all the settings i want, then click save. And then it overrides the other item instead of asking me to type in folder and item name. I've been trying and trying, but it wont let me make a new item, it just keeps overwriting the old one. I can change which item I am editing, but no matter what I cannot create a new one.
    It even persists between relogging or exiting the gui and typing in /cc again. Restarting the whole server is the only way to be able to create new items again. This wouldn't be so bad if it weren't for all the times I accidentally erased a previous item I had spent a while fleshing out.

8. How does the advanced crafting bench work? How can I get one?

UPDATE: Figured out how to get one, but when I place it it's just a normal crafting bench.

#329 Grunkle_Sans, Sep 19, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Is this bug being worked on?

10. alright, thanks for reporting it. haven't noticed that yet. I gonna change it so it will ask you to type in the folder and item name each time you click on save.

• Like Like x 1
  11. yep. Still trying to figure out what's causing it.
    Do you get any error messages when starting the server or when placing the crafting table?
    It is also possible that you won't get any.
    I would then ask you if you are using any protection plugin?

12. I haven't gotten any message errors that I can see, it's being placed in a worldguarded region. We also have CoreProtect.

13. ok thanks. I gonna have a look at it with these plugins.

14. WolfyScript updated CustomCrafting | Advanced Custom Recipe Plugin [MySQL] [1.13.2 - 1.14.4] with a new update entry:

Bug Fixes and improvements

Read the rest of this update entry...

15. ok thanks. I really try to find the problem. I am not sure why it is broken, because on my test server it is working absolutely fine. even with WG and Coreprotect installed...

16. \
    Are you using the dev build or the official release for WG? (and coreprotect but I don't think they've got dev builds)

17. Is there a step I am missing in creating a block that you can place an pick back up that will retain its data? For example, crafting 9 pumpkins into an Enchanted Pumpkin (renamed &6Enchanted Pumpkin and having Blast Protection 1 on it). Placing it and picking it back up results in a regular pumpkin.

18. Hi! I am not able to change the color of the names of the items or the titles of the guides, when I make a modification and then / cc reload, the file is back as I downloaded it. Some help? Thank you.