Spigot CustomGUI [1.9-1.15] 4

A CustomGUI plugin with arguments, customization, and more!

1. I am not sure but this might be possible with commandblocks.

Well, thanks for trying! Good luck with the other updates! I will let you know if I have another suggestion, I really like the plugin!

2. Thanks :)

3. Just tested this, tomorrow I may be able to add your open commands into the plugin.yml for you so you can tab complete. If you can tell me your open commands I can do that, however then I’d have to make you a custom file every time I update the plugin. I can do it, lmk if you want me to.

4. How would we do this through a command block?

Thanks,
    Prem

5. I actually have no idea, however I do know I'd need to update the plugin to enable you to do that with a /customgui open # command

6. snadol updated CustomGUI with a new update entry:

Multiple lines of lore

Read the rest of this update entry...

7. how do u open this gui

8. You set the open command in config then use it in game

9. snadol updated CustomGUI with a new update entry:

Multiple updates

10. want to using more commands line.
    ex) time set day + take player's money...
    Can you help me?

11. Currently you cannot use two commands and there is a problem with those commands. It would run commands even if the player didn’t have that money. I’m working on the multiple command feature.

12. snadol updated CustomGUI with a new update entry:

Multiple commands

13. Original Message:

I updated and now I have console error and the gui dont open, I need to change anything in the config.yml ?

Edition:

Well... I can answer myself that yes. The first menu in my config had added the line "OpenSound: false" but no the rest. I copy-pasted this line in the other menus, saved the file, reload the config and it works.

Sorry for this :oops::ROFLMAO:

#58 Velasco83, Oct 10, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2018
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. Yeah, I’m sorry. I made there be only one default menu so it doesn’t automatically update the rest.

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Meraki16 Could you subtract money with an /eco take command? (or whatever your admin command is to remove money from the player)