Spigot CustomGUI [1.9-1.15] 4

A CustomGUI plugin with arguments, customization, and more!

1. I feel dumb: Can you post an example of a /give command run by console? The examples shown work only if players already have permissions to /give themselves anything they want (obviously we don't hand out permissions to /give to just anybody). I also worry that if I use @p it'll just give the item to a nearby player instead of the player clicking the GUI. Here's the command I've been testing:
    - <console> minecraft:give <Username> diamond 1
    but my command is obviously faulty because the plugin won't even load

[edit: aha, it does say to put things in singlequotes before asking for help. I just didn't properly understand the instructions and none of the examples have quotes. this works:
    - '<console> minecraft:give <Username> diamond 1'

I was so excited about this plugin but it just doesn't seem to be working: even with the default commands, why is my diamond getting stuck in my inventory? I can't move it to another slot until I open and close my inventory. And why doesn't it appear in my inventory when I buy it? It's not until I move the stack to another slot, or hit Q to drop the item, that it appears. My players are going to have a heart attack if they buy an expensive item and don't see it immediately in their inventory (or at all? it seems to appear at random?)
    Sorry I can't give better info, it's hard to replicate the issue because it's unpredictable. I think reopening the GUI makes the items I purchased previously finally appear? Anyway, I can't have this on my server. I'll keep watching this plugin and maybe try it again once the bugs are worked out and there's more thorough documentation. (This plugin is not to be confused with another plugin named CustomGUI)]

#61 Erikk_GP, Oct 13, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2018
  2. Your diamond is getting stuck because I need to cancel the click event in the custom inventory or you will be able that take items out of the inventory. I’ll check if I can make it only cancel in the custom part. Sorry!

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Also, can you provide your config pls?

4. Update: developer answered my questions within minutes and spent hours with us on discord getting the issues sorted. Very patient. Here's an example of a command that works:
    - <console> give <Username> diamondsword 1 sharpness:10 looting:4 name:Derp
    Items no longer get stuck, everything runs instantly and smoothly. Beautiful plugin.
    And, Best experience I've ever had with a developer.

5. What ya gonna do about it [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 2
  6. I can't figure it out, how to use it. It shows head, but head is default Alex head...
    EDIT:

Never mind, i needed to get the long VALUE code from the link.
    Got it working now :)

Code (Text):
      '1':
        OpenCommand: minerals
        Size: 9
        CloseAfterClick: false
        GUITitle: CustomGUI
        FillWithPanes: false
        OpenSound: false
        Items:
          Item1:
            Name: Test
            Lore:
            - A Diamond
            - Ooh, shiny!
            Material: HEAD_TEXTURE
            Data: 'Cheese'
            Amount: 1
            Command:
            - minecraft:give @p diamond 1
            Slot: 0
            Attributes:
            - none

#72 myrkapoiss, Feb 13, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2019
  7. Yes, sorry for that, I'll clarify in the description.

• Like Like x 1
  8. snadol updated CustomGUI with a new update entry:

Some things updated

Read the rest of this update entry...

9. got an error with 1.12.2
    [ERROR] Could not load 'plugins/CustomGUI.jar' in folder 'plugins'
    org.bukkit.plugin.InvalidPluginException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net.md_5.bungee.api.ChatColor
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.loadPlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:131) ~[craftbukkit-1.12.2.jar:git-Bukkit-2b93d83]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:326) ~[craftbukkit-1.12.2.jar:git-Bukkit-2b93d83]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugins(SimplePluginManager.java:248) [craftbukkit-1.12.2.jar:git-Bukkit-2b93d83]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_12_R1.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:303) [craftbukkit-1.12.2.jar:git-Bukkit-2b93d83]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:188) [craftbukkit-1.12.2.jar:git-Bukkit-2b93d83]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:522) [craftbukkit-1.12.2.jar:git-Bukkit-2b93d83]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:813) [?:1.8.0_192]
    Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net.md_5.bungee.api.ChatColor
    at me.snadol.CustomGUI.Main.<init>(Main.java:47) ~[?:?]
    at java.lang.J9VMInternals.newInstanceImpl(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_192]
    at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Class.java:1848) ~[?:1.8.0_192]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.<init>(PluginClassLoader.java:66) ~[craftbukkit-1.12.2.jar:git-Bukkit-2b93d83]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.loadPlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:127) ~[craftbukkit-1.12.2.jar:git-Bukkit-2b93d83]
    ... 6 more
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.md_5.bungee.api.ChatColor
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:589) ~[?:1.8.0_192]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:128) ~[craftbukkit-1.12.2.jar:git-Bukkit-2b93d83]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:76) ~[craftbukkit-1.12.2.jar:git-Bukkit-2b93d83]
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassHelper(ClassLoader.java:934) ~[?:1.8.0_192]
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:879) ~[?:1.8.0_192]
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:862) ~[?:1.8.0_192]
    at me.snadol.CustomGUI.Main.<init>(Main.java:47) ~[?:?]
    at java.lang.J9VMInternals.newInstanceImpl(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_192]
    at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Class.java:1848) ~[?:1.8.0_192]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.<init>(PluginClassLoader.java:66) ~[craftbukkit-1.12.2.jar:git-Bukkit-2b93d83]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.loadPlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:127) ~[craftbukkit-1.12.2.jar:git-Bukkit-2b93d83]
    ... 6 more

10. I will look into this, thank you. What is your server version?

11. there is a 1.14 support?