Spigot CustomShop [1.14.x - 1.17] 1.5

Vending Machines and Newt's Briefcases [Compatible with ItemsAdder, LocaleLib, crate plugins]

1. SolarRabbit submitted a new resource:

CustomShop - A Minecraft plugin that implements custom shop designs as a complement to chest-shops.

Read more about this resource...

2. Hello, I've been trying to figure out how to install it, when downloading the file and extract it I get cutomShop and then a Macosx file, what exactly do I do after that, cause when I go to custom shop and then use the jar file there and use the custom textures it just doesn't work.

3. Sorry for the confusion, seems like you are seeing extra files on window that I do not see on mac haha. Ignore the Macosx file. The one needed is the .jar, which you will put in your 'plugins' folder, and 'Custom Textures' that you will put in your resource pack folder. Both files are in the 'CustomShop/CustomShop' directory. Thereafter, you have to load the resource pack in-game to see the custom textures.

I have updated the instructions. Thanks for the info!

#3 SolarRabbit, May 23, 2021
    Last edited: May 23, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Do you also have Vault, ProtocolLib and an Economy plugin supported by Vault installed?

5. yeah I have Vault installed and procolLib and from my economy I'm using CMI

6. Are there any error messages displayed in console or is the plugin enabling fine, just without any custom textures?

7. no everything is working perfectly, textures and everything, ill let you know if I find any bugs

• Like Like x 1
  8. SolarRabbit updated CustomShop with a new update entry:

[Bug Fix] Break shop in creative mode

Read the rest of this update entry...

9. SolarRabbit updated CustomShop with a new update entry:

[Improvement] Performance & player experience improvements

10. Amazing, Would be great to see a Discord server for support and easier access to Support, How do I let people Sell stuff from the Vending Machines, The player who placed vending machine is buying DIRT block for 10$?

• Like Like x 1
  11. Vending machines only sell items. The steps for owners to sell and for players to buy items are on the Overview page. But you do have a point in regards to a Discord server. I have setup the server and posted the link in Overview :)

12. "Changed price tag in shop GUIs to human readable form instead of making players count the number of 0s."
    You said that yet, you made the model numbers have so many unnecessary extra 0s, not sure 4 or 5 0s XD unless...... unless..... you plan on making 100000 models? XD

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. It is funny because I actually had that problem myself reading the model data... I initially did it for my own server with the intention of avoiding conflicts with other cosmetic model data, and had a structure in mind of how to number them. (e.g. last two digit to show what type of vending machine, third last digit to show what type of custom shop...) But yea, kind of unnecessary here as a public resource. I may just reduce it the next update.
    I didn't see an urgent need to change them yet as opposed to that of the in-game price tags. You can choose to change it yourself in paper.json of the resource pack and respectively in config.yml for now.

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. SolarRabbit updated CustomShop with a new update entry:

Newt's Briefcase

15. Such a cool plugin! Awesome work!

I'd love to see admin shops (unlimited stock) added! :D

• Like Like x 1
  16. Thanks!
    And yep admin shop will be added eventually prior to official release. :giggle:

• Like Like x 1
  17. SolarRabbit updated CustomShop with a new update entry:

[New] Admin Shops and New Designs!

18. SolarRabbit updated CustomShop with a new update entry:

[New] Towny and WorldGuard support