CWP and Multicraft

Discussion in 'Systems Administration' started by DustinThePlugin, May 31, 2019.

1. So I own a Multicraft license and I’m trying to transfer my website and Multicraft from 2 separate machines into one machine on a new host.

The problem is that Multicraft default “/var/www/html” directory.

I’ve tried to change the default root directory to “/var/www/html” but you can’t with CWP, it will always use “/home/USERNAME/public_html”

If I move Multicraft into the directory my domain is running off of then it just gives me an error.

PHP:
    Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at webmaster@**REDACTED** to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
    I was hoping maybe someone can help me solve this problem, I know how to use Linux efficiently and I usually wouldn’t use CWP but I was rushing and CWP made it quicker.

I’m not a professional with Apache but any help is appreciated!

2. Yes I have attempted but they DO NOT allow you to change the Apache directory. They use CWP-Apache instead of normal Apache so I think it is hard coded to use “/home/USERNAME/public_html”

3. Hey, shoot me a PM on discord and I can probably fix this for you, No big deal (Free, I don't charge for a couple min job) Paradaux#2864 - Forgot to add this in the initial post, thought it was in my sig