Bungee - Proxy DayStat 1.0

See a simple player day stat !

1. Skelerex submitted a new resource:

DayStat - See a simple player day stat !

Read more about this resource...

2. Hey :)
    Thanks for this plugin. I only got one question. Which permission do i need for using this command?

3. Oh sorry, I forgot to mention it : "daystat.admin"

4. thank you very much :)

I just got one question? Is it possible to create a new day file everyday at 0:00 server time? Right now it's creating the stats file for the actual day right after a restart of the server.

5. Actually the plugin use the same file at each restart during the same day, directly after 0:00, a new file was created.

6. Hey Thanks For This Plugin I use My Server!

• Like Like x 1
  7. I just checked it. Somehow a new file is only generated after a restart on the next day. For example the file for the 2015-08-25 was last modified at 7:00 am on the 26th of August and so on. We restart the servers at about 7:00 am and that's the point where a new file is generated on the server.

8. doesn't work for me, kicks player on /daystat
    java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java.sql.Date.toLocalDate()Ljava/time/LocalDate;
    at com.skelerex.bungee.DayStat.Utils.DayDate.<init>(DayDate.java:14)
    at com.skelerex.bungee.DayStat.Commands.CommandDayStat.execute(CommandDayStat.java:30)
    at net.md_5.bungee.api.plugin.PluginManager.dispatchCommand(PluginManager.java:169)
    at net.md_5.bungee.api.plugin.PluginManager.dispatchCommand(PluginManager.java:116)
    at net.md_5.bungee.connection.UpstreamBridge.handle(UpstreamBridge.java:113)
    at net.md_5.bungee.protocol.packet.Chat.handle(Chat.java:50)
    at net.md_5.bungee.netty.HandlerBoss.channelRead(HandlerBoss.java:76)
    at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:318)
    at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:304)
    at io.netty.handler.codec.MessageToMessageDecoder.channelRead(MessageToMessageDecoder.java:103)
    at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:318)
    at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:304)
    at io.netty.handler.codec.MessageToMessageDecoder.channelRead(MessageToMessageDecoder.java:103)
    at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.fireChannelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:276)
    at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.channelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:263)
    at io.netty.handler.timeout.ReadTimeoutHandler.channelRead(ReadTimeoutHandler.java:152)
    at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.fireChannelRead(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:846)
    at io.netty.channel.epoll.AbstractEpollStreamChannel$EpollStreamUnsafe.epollInReady(AbstractEpollStreamChannel.java:823)
    at io.netty.channel.epoll.EpollEventLoop.processReady(EpollEventLoop.java:339)
    at io.netty.channel.epoll.EpollEventLoop.run(EpollEventLoop.java:255)
    at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$2.run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:112)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    09:10:52 [INFO] [fehlfarben] disconnected with: §fNoSuchMethodError : java.sql.Date.toLocalDate()Ljava/time/LocalDate; @ com.skelerex.bungee.DayStat.Utils.DayDate:14